" Digest of the week " ~ Showcase of Brilliance~

  • Thread starter Thread starter hawk2201
  • 947 comments
  • 96,839 views
Hello guys, Im new to this forum and I just found out how to get my pictures on photobucket, I will post more pics soon, this is just a couple of my best shots so far...

GT Chrome Line Audi R8 very rare vehicle on GT5
GTChromeLineR8.jpg


Check out those chrome lines :)
GTChromeLineR82.jpg


let me know what you think guys, hope my pictures are worth the look.
 
Last edited:
This week...







​
 
Kicking off this week with a set of my green Scirocco hooning around in Tokyo.





​
 
SpecialStageRouteX_1.jpg


Bern-MarketStreet_5.jpg


NrburgringNordschleife_2-6.jpg


SpecialStageRouteX_33.jpg
 
Driftinziggy, it hasn't really gone a week, don't you think? :lol:
 
Driftinziggy, it hasn't really gone a week, don't you think? :lol:

Sorry.:dunce:.. I lose track of time easily... my work weeks differ from actual weeks.. fixed and awaiting patiently :nervous:
 
Last edited:
I'm not so sure on these, I was up late and could not sleep, so I had a play around with some standard cars that where gathering dust in my garage.:)

MazdaRX-7GT-Limited85.jpg


MitsubishiLancer1600GSR74.jpg


HondaCRX.jpg


HondaCRX2.jpg
 






​
 
^ Your last three... Made me think of an old italian movie...
 
To Arsenal and Eugene, :drool:👍:drool:👍
 
I still don't understand quite how this works.
 
Back