" Digest of the week " ~ Showcase of Brilliance~

  • Thread starter Thread starter hawk2201
  • 947 comments
  • 96,840 views
Wowsers! :drool:

Great shots, all of 'em. 👍
 
Bluesix: love the Lotus rim shot - very REVO... (do a google...) 👍

Thanks man, your photos are awesome 👍
 
^fantastic shots NBDESIGNZ.

Thank you hawk2201 for the compliment.





​
 






​
 
CCShaft - awesome set. Sooooo sharp! :)👍👍
 
Superb 👍 especially #3 and #4. Beautiful subdued colours.
 
CCShaft - awesome set. Sooooo sharp! :)👍👍

Many,many thanks to you Miklad 👍

@DarkR - Shot 3 is :drool:, nice subdued lighting in that one.
 
@NBDESIGNZ / First looks fantasic , nice shot mate! / Almost missed this set !
@arsenal1992 / Second one looks speedy / Nice shot mate!
@CCShaft7 / First one looks gorgeous / Very nice set!
@ jus1029 / Third one looks nice / Nice composition !
@ DarkR / Nice shots ! especially the last one !











​
 
Last edited:
Really nice shots hawk. 👍








​
 
Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 @Top Gear Test
Track




Aston Martin V12 Vantage @High Speed Ring



Aston Martin Vanquish V12 @London



PMC 2.0 Week 65 Entry


​
 
specialstageroutex22gim.jpg


circuitdespafrancorchamk.jpg


superspeedwaydaytona3gi.jpg


nrburgringnordschleife1ga.jpg
 
I haven't seen you update the Masters of the Week there.
 
Again, gentlemen, fantastic work. I applaud your creativity. 👍

This thread brightens up my day.
 
Again, gentlemen, fantastic work. I applaud your creativity. 👍

This thread brightens up my day.

:cheers: I guess I can include myself to belong among the gentlemen..? :lol:

A few of mine from this week.








​
 
Back