" Digest of the week " ~ Showcase of Brilliance~

  • Thread starter Thread starter hawk2201
  • 947 comments
  • 96,836 views
Sure is! :lol:

I'll get some shots up later.
 
Last edited:
My Favourite Shots of the week… Enjoy!

458 San Gimignano

F40 Kyoto

C4 WRC

458 Kyoto

Click image for lightbox version
​
 
DeepForestRaceway_1-1-1.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j343/Wiimarker/DeepForestRaceway_1.jpg
 
TrialMountainCircuit_21-1.jpg


SpecialStageRoute7_8-1.jpg


London_6-2.jpg


FujiSpeedwayF_10-1.jpg
 
@Beccosinho - Your F40 shot is pure gold. 👍
 
@ Nice shot guys! " Brilliance creator " 👍
Some of my best in last week .Enjoy!








6095619354_7c2ed5061b_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Some of mine this week. Celica GT-Four, F10, etc.
More here.







​
 
My favorite of this week .more to come









 
Last edited:
Haven't played too much lately, that resistance 3 beta has been addicting,
well here's what I got...





This thread has some amazing stuff!
 
My Favourite Shots of the week… Enjoy!

F430

GT-R
[
LFA Steel Bule II

R8

Click image for lightbox version
​
 
Nice shot every one.
My favorite this week more to come







 
Last edited:
I guess I could post again... :p​


BMW M5.
​




Click 'em to big 'em.​
 
^ Loving the 'Vette pic. Truly well shot. 👍
 
First MCL & third Merc are awesome M8!!!
 
My Favourite Shots of the week… Enjoy!



Click image for lightbox version
​
 
Back