" Digest of the week " ~ Showcase of Brilliance~

  • Thread starter Thread starter hawk2201
  • 947 comments
  • 96,836 views
COBRABLKBWa.png


COBRABLKPCa.png


COBRABLKPCb.png


COBRABLKPCd.png



}:^{>
 
Good work chaps. 👍

Some of these are good enough to be GT game case covers me thinks.
 
@ StrayShadow / First pic looks gorgeous ! / Very good detail !👍
@ Spark_GTP / First one looks " Awesome " / incredible reflection ! 👍

Ferrari Enzo week ..enjoy !









Best of 75 pics
​
 
Last edited:
I guess I could go again.



More from that set.​
 
Only decided to upload one to see if it was in the spirit of " The Digest ", let me know guys :)

audir8fullsize.png
 
As you are a new member and seeing you politely ask shem earlier, it's perfectly fine. I like it, good use of the 'cool' filter and a nice composition. Though I feel it could be improved as with almost all the new members' shots. 👍
Welcome, and you yourself decide what you found to best your 4 best. :)
If perhaps want to learn more or such, check this out.
 
Oh, my.................. exquisite!

Do you mind if I save that to use as my phone wallpaper?

Of course you can 👍 and of course thank you ;)
 
I guess I could have a go again.







Click for the lightboxes.​
 
Been awhile since I posted here,

caperingperiphery30.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1cq.jpg

autodromonazionalemonzan.jpg

lucernechapelbridge8j.jpg


No editing.
 
Last edited:
- My Favourites of the Week, enjoy! -


-Click Image for Large Version-
​
 
My best of the week ... enjoy!

ACRa.png


ACRb.png


ACRe.png


ACRf.png



}:^{>
 
Wow .That's really Gorgeous 👍👍👍

StrayShadow My best of the week ... enjoy!
}:^{>
Wow .Really love the first and last one " Awesome " 👍👍👍

- Beccosinho My Favourites of the Week, enjoy! -
[/SIZE]
​
Nice shot ! particularly the first pic , 👍👍👍

Been awhile since I posted here,
Nice shot mate ! Especially the 458 pic , feel part of realistic part of illusion 👍👍👍

FishyJuice I guess I could have a go again.
​
Nice SGT set ! Especially the first one / Nice composition & editing 👍👍👍
 
Last edited:
The one or the other is not from this week. Hope that doesnt mind :)

Some ... No, all images here are fantastic!





By Raventon on Flickr // Click image for Lightbox-View
 
@ Raventon / R8 ,Very nice shot!

~ This week best pics enjoy ~
​
​
​
​
​









 
lgidh.jpg


Yforn.jpg


gnVQ0.jpg


qFTal.jpg
 
Last edited:
:lol: I'm not sure how I feel about that one
 
My Favourite Shots of the week… Enjoy!

Car | Collezione




click for large image
​
 
bwdog3.jpg


badgeRUSTside.jpg


rearwithplate2.jpg


maxblurbcore.jpg


I watched Mad Max last night and it inspired me to have a go at a few pics, hope you like them.
 
Last edited:
^ I wish I knew how to edit. Those pics are fantastic! 👍
 
Back