Diobel gallery - 18/06 TIME FOR CHANGE

• Thread starter diobel
  • 248 comments
Amazing pics in here, Diobel! That last Pagani shot is my phone's background.. just saying :cheers:

all of them are a bit over-sharpened but other than that 👍👍

Bit late to answer this but I don't think they are over sharpened, rather looks like GTP's 800p resizing causes plenty of aliasing and ruins the original quality. Surprised nobody pointed it out yet, plenty of great images in this gallery but the size and quality of the uploads leave a lot to be desired. Any chance you could put them on flickr or something, @diobel ?

@KiroKai thank you for your comment.
I don't have full sizes of them.
I always make them in one size and then upload here.
Do my best next time to upload to flickr.
Still got a lot of work with my edits(some of them are standard but a bit of dark colors addet.)
Got big brake from photos due to issue with my PC and softwares but I hope soon I will be back here again with some new shots.

From tomorrow i will be unable to make any more photos from GTseries - my ps3 going to new owner so till GT7 i will move to other racing games and photomodes. Soon will make update where you will be able to see my new photos (driveclub and project cars - i think). It was pleasure to be here in gt6 forum but as the new console is waiting i cant stick with old any more.
Thanks for all the comments and likes and all help what i get from you guys.
Tom

See you in the GT7 forum to come ;) And elsewhere before :D
Very nice last set, with a lot of great shots, original angles, nice work on lightning and some shots have a very impressive atmosphere !

See you in the GT7 forum to come ;) And elsewhere before :D
Very nice last set, with a lot of great shots, original angles, nice work on lightning and some shots have a very impressive atmosphere !

Thank You Kodje.
I hope i will see you in DRIVECLUB and GT7 and others.

Back