Diobel gallery - 18/06 TIME FOR CHANGE

• Thread starter diobel
  • 248 comments
United Kingdom
Kendal/Cumbria/UK
diobel
6a.png

Welcome in my gallery.
Maybe first i will write something about me. My name is Tom i'm 33 years old and i still love to play GTseries. With Gt i'm since the first GT1 on the grey ps box. Some of my photos are straight from game and some of them(nearly all of them are editied in PS or Gimp) still need to learn a lot but soon i hope ill be there. If you know you can help me with some editing and tutorials feel free to send me links or maybe you can write me some advices about editing.

Looking forward for some comments.
Tom

GTplanet facebook page - #GTPicOfTheDay
14 (2).png

4 (5).png

6 (6).png

4 (4).jpg

Last edited:
You definitely know how to shoot; that second shot of the new set is really well done.

Nice start with some very good shots 👍
The fist two One77 in Goodwood and the "spy shots" of the Hypermax are my fav' :cheers:

I love the lowrider idea, but the last One-77 is outstanding.

The HKS set looks really good, although I don't like the composition in all of them.

Oh, the very first shot is also a nice one 👍

You definitely know how to shoot; that second shot of the new set is really well done.

Nice start with some very good shots 👍
The fist two One77 in Goodwood and the "spy shots" of the Hypermax are my fav' :cheers:

Agree with my friends 👍

Great Images and like the angles of your shots. :cheers:

I love the lowrider idea, but the last One-77 is outstanding.

The HKS set looks really good, although I don't like the composition in all of them.

Oh, the very first shot is also a nice one 👍

Thank You guys - i still need more practice with my photos but your words mean a lot to me!!

Thanks!!!

Here is my latest photos - not many of them(work and family so didnt have a time to do more photos)
Some GTR's in action plus Lexus what will be my next car in gallery.
Thanks for last comments and i hope you will enjoy this few photos, as always looking forward for some comments!

1vgbfg.jpg

rgrgg.jpg

wefwefwef.jpg

fhdhh.jpg

And here is the car what you will be able to see in my next shots...
lex.jpg

Out of the for really well made panos, I would pick the first one to be the best because of the composition.

The Lexus shot is a really refreshing one because of the interesting car and camera placement.

Out of the for really well made panos, I would pick the first one to be the best because of the composition.

The Lexus shot is a really refreshing one because of the interesting car and camera placement.

Really good work on these panos, especially on 1 and 3. The Lexus preview looks interesting too.

Thanks! i didnt know that the last few photos will make a notice in my gallery. I was wrong! Thx guys

Nice update! It is very good overall, but I especially like number 1,2 and 5:D

Excellent work on your panoramas 👍
The GTR ones and the last with the Sub' are really good :)

Thank you - i like photos in this option but i didnt know people will like it but i found my way of making photos and i like it. i found the way how to make proper panorama so i hope soon will upload some.

My favourite from your last few updates has to be this one, because the overall shot is very calm even if the car can be a bit mental at times.

Back