Diogo's Gallery - Updated | AMV12 + Extras + Bonus

• Thread starter Diogo
  • 256 comments
All pics of part are awesome and your editing skills are getting better! Well done bro :cheers:.

I guess no one likes RE:MIXes or my editing skills or my small skill of taking badges and lights of the cars :guilty:

I like the first one the better, but they are both too focused on the car only, not to many elements on them. While it works for the first one, it doesn't work in the second for me. Also, there seems to be some pixelation on the second one, don't know if it's upload related. Keep it up. 👍

I like the first one the better, but they are both too focused on the car only, not to many elements on them. While it works for the first one, it doesn't work in the second for me. Also, there seems to be some pixelation on the second one, don't know if it's upload related. Keep it up. 👍

Many Thanks Luis :D and

you sure ? I clicked to go to a bigger version and didn't found anything :nervous:

Yes, it's more noticeable in the bright parts of the car. It's like a texture or similar, with some green to redish coloring. Don't know if it's related to upload, done on purpose or just me. Thing is, it's a little different from the normal pixelation, it's sharper.

Yes, it's more noticeable in the bright parts of the car. It's like a texture or similar, with some green to redish coloring. Don't know if it's related to upload, done on purpose or just me. Thing is, it's a little different from the normal pixelation, it's sharper.

Tbh , it has to be sharpening.

Nice work, Diogo! :drool:

BTW, why are the badges removed?
You're not like in a reality show where all badges are taken away. :lol:

Nice work, Diogo! :drool:

BTW, why are the badges removed?
You're not like in a reality show where all badges are taken away. :lol:

I fould that function in my editing program , and I love it.
It makes some cars cooler imo. :)
Your th3 2nd to notice on them. :P

But many thanks jus :dopey::dopey:

For now , I don't know what sets to make soo my edits will have a fixed title - Randoms and a different sub title.

Random

RedBull Hangar

Today's Sarthe 2005 Drift Trial

Enjoy :)

Pretty cool stuff bro! Very artistic! The BMW pics are fantastic ).

Y U SO GOOD?

Great work man!

:D

Just something I'v tried , massive ading effects :lol:

Thank you bro and Spaceman :lol:

:@: All that love my edits - Within your comment you can also say one set of car/track combo that you would like to see , with or without badges :P

The last shot is good, although some more room in front of the car would have made it better.

I think some experimentation with the background will help as well. I noticed in a lot of your shots you have the photo centered around the car only. Try to make the track a point of interest as well, and I think you'll find lots of cool angles. 👍

SVX
Great set mate. 👍

Unless you have a higher aperture... :P

The last shot is good, although some more room in front of the car would have made it better.

I think some experimentation with the background will help as well. I noticed in a lot of your shots you have the photo centered around the car only. Try to make the track a point of interest as well, and I think you'll find lots of cool angles. 👍

I know that you'r a bit more used to that type of pictures . Any suggestion ? I have all DLCs FYI. :)

Thank you also :D

Back