Diogo's Gallery - Updated | AMV12 + Extras + Bonus

• Thread starter Diogo
  • 256 comments
Unusual photos, very good work, Diogo, i very like 2,4,6!

Thanks Moss! :dopey:

The 4th picture that everyone likes was inspired by Strayshadow , he always has like "dat HDR effect :drool:". I liked and I felt like I could re-do it..

Wow Diogo, this has got to be my most favourite update from you. #3 and #4 are incredible. :drool:👍

Wow, they really messed the tail lights up on the models of both cars. Still, good set. I particularly like the second and last shot-- something that's really different. 👍

Wow, they really messed the tail lights up on the models of both cars. Still, good set. I particularly like the second and last shot-- something that's really different. 👍

Thanks! And even though they did , the Aristo can be easily be cleaned to look premium. :)

Well, something tells me you used more than one shot to make that photo. Just a hunch. ;)

Oh yes it's 2 photos into 1. :)

Great set. I'm not saying anything bad toward your standard vehicle photos, but here is a tutorial to morph them into premiums.

I know you ain't. :sly: And yes I'v tried to clean the hell out of them but I can't make you so as I'm a lazy arse I gave up after 2 mins.

I see, you've improved your editing.
Looks good, definetly adds to the quality of your pictures.

Nice pictures right there, hope you show it in action to us. 👍

Having some fun with Audi TT 3.2 quattro '03

Ahrweiler - Town Square

Bern - Marktgasse

Road Course - Twin Ring Motegi

Back