Diogo's Gallery - Updated | AMV12 + Extras + Bonus

• Thread starter Diogo
  • 256 comments
Cool set mate;). My favourite is the last one 👍.

Thanks man ! :D

Just made a few Wallpapers I hope you like !
(click and chose a size. :dopey:)

B&W version

Enjoy! :cheers:

Nice last set Diogo!

I've been so inactive recently.. the hot weather has kicked in over here in Australia and I've gone back to my first passion: Surfing!! Hopefully I'll get the time to play GT5 again soon and I'll update my gallery :) I still do lurk the photomode forums though! Almost everyday :lol:

Nice last set Diogo!

I've been so inactive recently.. the hot weather has kicked in over here in Australia and I've gone back to my first passion: Surfing!! Hopefully I'll get the time to play GT5 again soon and I'll update my gallery :) I still do lurk the photomode forums though! Almost everyday :lol:

:cheers mate and good luck!

what's meant by "V"? I learnt in school it stands for speed but which car only drives 6? The two 18th-centure benzes aren't in GT5 :confused:

what's meant by "V"? I learnt in school it stands for speed but which car only drives 6? The two 18th-centure benzes aren't in GT5 :confused:

I think he's meaning the piston shape V (V6, V8, etc.)?

Ah, tree'd.

Really great work on this set.

The second one is amazing... How the hell have you done for having one wheel rotate while the other doesn't ???!!!

Really great work on this set.

The second one is amazing... How the hell have you done for having one wheel rotate while the other doesn't ???!!!

Thanks ! :cheers:

And magic :sly: ... nah , handbrake/e-brake. ;)

Back