DiRT 3 Friends Directory

• Thread starter SHaDe-
  • 108 comments
Well it could have been talked about in the general discussion... or you could have PM'd Famine...

Well whatever, what's done is done.

It's OK, this thread exists more for the 1st page.

So interludes, I just wanted to confirm; that so-called xbl gamertag of yours doesn't exist, right? If not I'm taking it off.

So interludes, I just wanted to confirm; that so-called xbl gamertag of yours doesn't exist, right? If not I'm taking it off.
I honestly don't know where connecting to Windows LIVE enables me to connect to XBox LIVE at the same time. It wouldn't surprise me if I could, since they're both Microsoft.

You'd have to ask Omnis what platform he's using. i was racing him the other day, but I don't know if he was playing on PC or the 360.

Well, Omnis automatically added himself as a PC, and TB put you down on XBL and PC when he made that 2nd post initially, because you made a hint about it.

Shall I take it out for the time being?

Well, Omnis automatically added himself as a PC, and TB put you down on XBL and PC when he made that 2nd post initially, because you made a hint about it.

Shall I take it out for the time being?

No, he put him down at XBL. I put him down as PC. Windows Live isn't the same as XBL. If you can play xbox players from a pc, that's news to me.

Location: Belgium (very small country between the Netherlands & France :P)
Most people know where Belgium is. I have a friend from Moldova, and when I introduce her to people, they think I'm making things up.

But I digress. I have no real point.

We just raced to 👍 always good to see another GTP member.

I see you deleted me off your list. :guilty:

How often do you guys race DiRT 3? Racing with you, aldo, sweety, and others was some of the most fun I've ever had.

I see you deleted me off your list. :guilty:

How often do you guys race DiRT 3? Racing with you, aldo, sweety, and others was some of the most fun I've ever had.

I'm just such a popular guy :lol:, nothing personal but I keep having to make more and more room all the time. Aldo seems to have disapeared for a few days, so me and him, haven't played together as planned and infact I have only played Pro Tour alone so far. Feel free to add me again though, I think I have space and I'll hit you an invite if anything is going on 👍.

I'm just such a popular guy :lol:, nothing personal but I keep having to make more and more room all the time. Aldo seems to have disapeared for a few days, so me and him, haven't played together as planned and infact I have only played Pro Tour alone so far. Feel free to add me again though, I think I have space and I'll hit you an invite if anything is going on 👍.

Yeah no problem, I was PS3-less for almost 5 months.

Back