DiRT 3 Friends Directory

• Thread starter SHaDe-
  • 108 comments
Hey all.

I think I had an ID for this site a while back but for whatever reason hardly used it, then forgot...

Mostly point to point stuff for me with some RallyX. May eventually dabble in the other modes in future.

Anyway,

PSN - D3me3ntia

Location - Queensland - Australia

Possibly I am the first brazilian in this thread. Please add me if u want some casual race and so. I am discovering the game yet ( gt series player so far ) and, just as a comment, never occur to me serious problems about lag issues.
Cheers
Gtp id: Rods_Ramone
Psn: Rods_Ramone

PSN: MedigoFlameX
GTP ID: MedigoFlame

Been playing this when I lost GT5, however, I found it and I'm getting back into it! :D I will play DiRT 3 some more time to time. Haven't had a lot of chances to play online.

I'm just curious, has anyone actually written down a list of users here and added them?

I haven't at all. And I don't plan to until I get good at this, which will most likely be never considering the rate I play at.

I'm just curious, has anyone actually written down a list of users here and added them?

I haven't at all. And I don't plan to until I get good at this, which will most likely be never considering the rate I play at.

You're one of those guys alot of people will get really irritated at, coming in here talking like you can't finish a stage without losing a wheel or something. You're not bad at the game at all, quit whining about it :lol:.

No no, don't get me wrong... I'm not playing frequently enough to improve to a level I want to be at. When school comes around I won't have time to play much.

You're one of those guys alot of people will get really irritated at, coming in here talking like you can't finish a stage without losing a wheel or something. You're not bad at the game at all, quit whining about it :lol:.

I see his ploy.
He'll add some poor unsuspecting chump. First race he sacks it into the trees.
Next race asks him to put money on it. Then boom. 1st place. Now I'm 20 quid richer.
Hold on...

---------------

Hey guys,
I suck. Wanna add me?
👍

Just because you don't think you're good enough to meet your own standard doesn't mean your bad though whereas some people will struggle to stay on track at any speed, GTP isn't full of the aliens in Division 1 :lol:. Now quit complaining fool! I got no time for this jibba jabba.

images

Man, you're dragging this elsewhere, not me!

Point I'm making is that I'll add people later... not now, plus you and Aldo didn't even bother to answer my question...

Point I'm making is that I'll add people later... not now, plus you and Aldo didn't even bother to answer my question...

No.

We're not required to answer your question, I'm just saying don't moan about how you're no good at something when you're likely better then others who will read it. Then the spiral starts if they believe that and they then think they're useless and are further put off from adding people or leaving their name here. Though I pity the fool who would actually believe you're bad at the game and take that as a yardstick, I know some fools who would.

I wasn't moaning at all... I exaggerating when I said "never".

I always improve the more I play (esp. from Event of the Week), just not at a rate I was hoping for the day I bought the game. But I know where you're getting at, I had to deal with someone similar a month ago and I got warned because he really got to me with that attitude. And after having said that, you really think I'd be like him?

I wasn't even getting at the 'never' part, at all but we've seen it in other places where you've, for want of a better word, moaned about not being good enough and it's frankly absurd as I've seen first hand. Yes I won on those occasions but you were creaming some of the other guys in the lobby even with accidents you didn't drop into the bottom half much.

As for this him, I can't say I didn't think you'd be like him or the other way because I don't know who he is :lol:. I just don't want to see someone putting a negative spin on adding people here, it's a friends directory after all not the inaugural Dirt 3 World Championship Competitors... directory :lol:.

BOOM! [/Mr T]

And after having said that, you really think I'd be like him?

Yes.

Also, the school excuse is invalid. Back in our day, we were real men. The infamous "All Nighter" on a school night. That's how I was so good at Pro Ev 2.
So yeah. Do all nighters.

Heh. I'll still do EOTW despite having school... but unlike HP3, this game's less straightforward than it.

I will have this tomorrow.

PSN

UK- England
GTP ID- darren200cook
PSN ID- DARREN200COOK

I have been playing a lot of DiRT1 and DiRT3 lately. If anyone wants to race, give me a shout out.

GTP ID: lilcat89
PSN ID: GTP_MPower

Latest Posts

Back