DiRT Rally 2.0 Season 1 DLC Released: Opel Manta and BMW M1 Now Available

Looking forward to trying these out later, especially the new to series M1. Always like the Manta from Dirt Rally 1, it was far easier to handle than the Lancia 037.

Cant wait to hear the M1 soon after the dlc is out. Codies know perfection. Im sure the wait for the exhaust sound is well worth it

M1 is a screamer. Apparently the sound may receive an update next week, not that it's not awesome already. A bit harder to control up in the rev range, a bit like driving a 2t motorcycle in the powerband. The Manta is more predictable, but i find it a bit dull in comparison.

The Manta 400 is very balanced and straight forward to drive whereas the M1 Procar can be quite cruel when you least expect it. Here's hoping the 037 Evo arrives at some point, but for now bring on Sweden!

Last edited:
The BMW M1 Is unforgiving and you really have to be careful with your throttle cause it feels like it's taunting me to floor it on the long corners and straights, but once you really understand how it behaves it's so much fun to drive. Will try out the Manta next :)

I play the maximum hard on the keyboard - the first Event time on the BMW M1 on a gravel track without the ability to change the machine's settings - this is a fiasco of the developer. Cosmic times of an arcade mode versus a simulator mode is a fiasco.

What is that white stuff? It's everywhere, on the road, on the trees, on the ground.

Back