DiRT Rally 2.0 Steering Wheel and Controller Compatibility List Revealed

Glad to see T-GT on the list. I didn't have much hope after I noticed the clutch pedal doesn't work in Dirt Rally.

alp
Glad to see T-GT on the list. I didn't have much hope after I noticed the clutch pedal doesn't work in Dirt Rally.
They have abandoned DR long time ago already. No support for TSS (even though Xbox version supports it for some reason). USB accessories settings still not saved, if you have VR DLC installed. T500 not detected properly as well, etc etc.

I just hope that they won't ghost DR2 right after release, like they did with D4.

Logitech G27 Racing Wheel

iu

No Fanatec DD wheel.

alp

It actually makes sense because because Dirt Rally came out before the T-GT. My rim, the CSL Elite, works in Dirt Rally, but only in "compatibility mode". Codemasters had moved on to Dirt 4, which does fully work on the CSL Elite and other rims.

They have abandoned DR long time ago already. No support for TSS (even though Xbox version supports it for some reason). USB accessories settings still not saved, if you have VR DLC installed. T500 not detected properly as well, etc etc.

I just hope that they won't ghost DR2 right after release, like they did with D4.

It actually makes sense because because Dirt Rally came out before the T-GT. My rim, the CSL Elite, works in Dirt Rally, but only in "compatibility mode". Codemasters had moved on to Dirt 4, which does fully work on the CSL Elite and other rims.

I wish they had support for wheels introduced after release as well. I am just about to start playing Dirt Rally although I'd bought it on sale about a year ago. I was reluctant to get T-GT but I had to because my T300RS GT that I got specifically for GT Sport gave up on me soon after purchase.

When someone tries a T300 on a PS4, please post reviews on FFB. Really want to like this game, but I’m not making the same mistake again, like I did with DR1. I trusted Codemasters would deliver on their promise to patch the horrible (virtually non-existent) FFB in DR1, but that never happened....

When someone tries a T300 on a PS4, please post reviews on FFB. Really want to like this game, but I’m not making the same mistake again, like I did with DR1. I trusted Codemasters would deliver on their promise to patch the horrible (virtually non-existent) FFB in DR1, but that never happened....
i´m playing DR1 on T300 and I really like it , I don´t see there any issues with FFB. But I will give you than feedback if it is better or worse

i´m playing DR1 on T300 and I really like it , I don´t see there any issues with FFB. But I will give you than feedback if it is better or worse
The issue I had was specific to the PS4 (from what I recall). Generally the FFB was super light and offered limited resistance. Like rally racing in your grandfather’s Buick. On loose surface stages, FFB was barely passable (I’d expect steering to be a lighter), but tarmac was terrible, with no sense of front grip at all.

Hi everbody,
hoping somebody can help me.

When I put my fanatec 918 rsr wheel on in dirt 2.0 PS4 (Website says this wheel is supported)it won't rotate in either direction.
I have updated all drivers and it works OK with the standard csl elite wheel.
Any help with this would be much appreciated as I love this game already.

Back