Dirt Rally Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 430 comments
Gameplay of the new game from Codemasters: DiRT Rally (Early Access). Video with Ford Fiesta RS WRC at Koryfi Dafni stage, Greece.

Not sure what's going wrong for me with H+Clutch. When I try to map the clutch it appears to register but instantly goes back to "UNASSIGNED". Same with any of the gears. Any advice?

Which wheel have you got? With the G27 I had to assign the controller and make sure it was recognised, and then I just switched to a H shifter + clutch and everything seemed to autoassign...

Which wheel have you got? With the G27 I had to assign the controller and make sure it was recognised, and then I just switched to a H shifter + clutch and everything seemed to autoassign...

I've got separate usb wheel, pedals and shifter (ECCI 7000 wheel / CST Performance pedals / SST Lighting shifter). Seems that since your wheel is officially supported it's all there by default though.

I think I'll have to be patient and wait on more varied support. Might be that separate input for shifter is not possible at all right now.

Thanks though.

I've got separate usb wheel, pedals and shifter (ECCI 7000 wheel / CST Performance pedals / SST Lighting shifter). Seems that since your wheel is officially supported it's all there by default though.

I think I'll have to be patient and wait on more varied support. Might be that separate input for shifter is not possible at all right now.

Thanks though.

No problems; I'll see if I can dig up any dirt on getting a setup like yours working! (pun intended)

Sorry I couldn't help!

..... and if all else fails, we can rally the community in search of answers.

I did some digging and found some threads on wheel configs, but many of them drifted off. However I did find one by a developer saying that your particular wheel (and I assume the setup that goes with it) will be worked upon in the future. However, I think there are eight other wheels in line before yours... =/

Gameplay with rain of DiRT Rally (Early Access). Video with the Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 (Group B) at Pant Mawr, Wales.

Back