Dirt Rally Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 430 comments

Did a full review of the new update. Overall impressions, it is really quite good on the improvements. The Focus is a beautiful car, the C4 is a pain. Order of cars in terms of how they are: Focus, Lancer, Impreza, C4.
Got massively confused on the gearing at the start, which would provide a little entertainment. And then I couldn't get a stage together but managed to test a whole bunch of things out.

Just had a go at Monte Carlo in the Group B class in career mode. The AI was much faster than I'd ever experienced before. So I ended up pushing way too hard. This is one of the few stages I won in the rally.

DiRT Rally 0.9 | Modern Masters | Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X @ Rally Finland "Jarvenkyla" [blind]

Probably the most fun and most terror I've experienced in this game. It's just all flat out with jumps all the way along.

I've really enjoyed the Finnish stages. They're also fun to mix in with Wales for an overall challenging gravel rally.

Time to get back into the seat of a proper rally car and try to drive it again. Greece. Not the best place to start...

Pikes Peak - mixed, quattro, cockpit cam
new to the game, but i live here & have been driving the mountain since 40 years.
i pretty much hold it together until it comes apart near the top at 19 mile, then i never really collect mice elf for the last bit above cog cut

Last edited:
Back