Disconnected From Server?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wareric11
  • 5 comments
  • 1,864 views
Messages
115
United States
Los Angles
Messages
wareric11
Hey I've been having this issue that I can never join a server and the message I get says disconnected from server. When I try to make my own server it freezes my PS3 Super Slim. It will also freeze when I try to quit the game.
 
Hey I've been having this issue that I can never join a server and the message I get says disconnected from server. When I try to make my own server it freezes my PS3 Super Slim. It will also freeze when I try to quit the game.
NAT3?
 
I am currently NAT type 2 still having issues.
 
servers have been quirky most of tonight. been dc a few times. happens alot when people join from s america. its been that way since gt5. when i host i reject all brazilians on sight so the room doesnt lag
 
Back