disinfected It's just a prank, bro! Premium Messages 2,936 STL Messages disinfected Messages disinfected Jul 31, 2012 #61 So I drove this and fell in love. Now I'm just trying to talk myself out of it.
the_stig_1 Messages 605 In A Pond Messages arztenhofer Aug 1, 2012 #62 disinfected So I drove this and fell in love. Now I'm just trying to talk myself out of it. *snip* Click to expand... Nice, but I'm not a big fan of the colour.
disinfected So I drove this and fell in love. Now I'm just trying to talk myself out of it. *snip* Click to expand... Nice, but I'm not a big fan of the colour.
NissanSkylineN1 Messages 3,206 2.2L Camry Messages NissanSkylineN1 Messages Xbox??? Who is this Xbox?? Aug 1, 2012 #63 Reliability problems.
disinfected It's just a prank, bro! Premium Messages 2,936 STL Messages disinfected Messages disinfected Aug 1, 2012 #64 the_stig_1 Nice, but I'm not a big fan of the colour. Click to expand... I like the color personally, but maybe that's just me. Also on hand at the same dealership and something to look into is this.
the_stig_1 Nice, but I'm not a big fan of the colour. Click to expand... I like the color personally, but maybe that's just me. Also on hand at the same dealership and something to look into is this.
DaxCobra Messages 9,310 Norwich,Norfolk Messages GTP_DaxCobra Aug 1, 2012 #65 Buy the thing to the right of it, paint it purple and say stuff like "You ain't heard of me? I own these streets!" But yeah, nice Subaru.
Buy the thing to the right of it, paint it purple and say stuff like "You ain't heard of me? I own these streets!" But yeah, nice Subaru.
Murcie_LP640 Messages 3,202 Messages Murcie LP710 Aug 3, 2012 #67 Needs a spoiler so bad...at least a wing on the back makes the Bugeye a bit less ugly than it already is. I may be biased slightly
Needs a spoiler so bad...at least a wing on the back makes the Bugeye a bit less ugly than it already is. I may be biased slightly
disinfected It's just a prank, bro! Premium Messages 2,936 STL Messages disinfected Messages disinfected Aug 3, 2012 #68 I'll cosign that the bugeye isn't the prettiest of the bunch.