District Street Racing Official Thread

• Thread starter levitt1991
  • 97 comments
Been off GT6 a week and I've already started weight training and I'm getting married. The family seem like nice people XD. Happy New Year everyone. Have a good'un
Congratulations bro! Good on ya mate! That is a great way to start the year!

Great runs today DSR!!

Thanks mate been trying to get into to shape for weeks but I always jumped on gt6 lmao and I'm bricking it mate about marriage, big commitment especially at my age.
I hear you bro! Marriage is most definitely a big commitment on both of you. Trust me when I tell you at first it will be very hard getting accustom to be with someone for a long time but it gradually gets easy. I have been married for 10 years bro and it has been great, we have had our ups and downs but we have always stuck it out.

I hear you bro! Marriage is most definitely a big commitment on both of you. Trust me when I tell you at first it will be very hard getting accustom to be with someone for a long time but it gradually gets easy. I have been married for 10 years bro and it has been great, we have had our ups and downs but we have always stuck it out.
I've been with the missus for 5 years, got 3 kids and anyone who says they've never had a falling out is lying lol. Arguments make a relationship stronger but as you said it can be hard.

I've been with the missus for 5 years, got 3 kids and anyone who says they've never had a falling out is lying lol. Arguments make a relationship stronger but as you said it can be hard.
Haha yeah falling outs are common in marriage and long term relationships. As long as you guys are happy and your kids are in a good home then forget the rest. Too many people base their relationship on other people's opinions. Now the whole working it thing man I haven't worked out since I was like 21 lol. I am married now so I am like screw it, my wife loves me just the way I am lol.

Haha yeah falling outs are common in marriage and long term relationships. As long as you guys are happy and your kids are in a good home then forget the rest. Too many people base their relationship on other people's opinions. Now the whole working it thing man I haven't worked out since I was like 21 lol. I am married now so I am like screw it, my wife loves me just the way I am lol.
I know the consequences of listening to other people interfere with relationships and it's not healthy. I used to work out a couple of year ago but stopped and lost a bit of weight I'm currently 11st 2, I'm looking to get to 13 and half - 14. I'd be happy with that.

Hey there levitt and fellow racers. I'm wondering if I would be able to join your team? I went away from drag for a while especially with that rubbish that happened with the last team. Please get back to me and let me know whether or not we can arrange a tryout, thanks.

Hey there levitt and fellow racers. I'm wondering if I would be able to join your team? I went away from drag for a while especially with that rubbish that happened with the last team. Please get back to me and let me know whether or not we can arrange a tryout, thanks.
It's Sophia's team mate. I don't have a PS3 anymore but I might be back on GT7 if GT6 hasn't drained the life out of everyone lol.

Screenshot_2015-02-09-12-00-36.png
talk about trying to revive a forum haha

Unfortunately due to life circumstances it's time for me to leave this wonderful team, i had alot of great moments with all of you my brave knights :bowdown:. This isn't a "goodbye", it's a "see you soon" (hopefully in GT7)! ;)

Kisses

Soph

Last edited:
Hopefully moving house sometime this year and will he getting a ps4 in the new abode. Any recommended games, I will be on gta without a doubt and hope to see some of you guys over on ps4.

Latest Posts

Back