No restrictions on mods, however when you post your time you need to state

Player:
Car:
Time:
Weight:
Bhp
P.P
Wheel\DS3

As this is offline i ask people to be honest when providing lap times,and save your best lap replays should conformation be required.

good luck to all!

Leaderboard link
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...FhteGd1OFl2UE8xZkxyV1E&hl=en&authkey=CPKO_LkP
link to second challenge
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=203224

Last edited:
I think I will post a time later today or tomorrow. A favorite track in a grippy vehicle. Nice companion.

Car:Mobil1 NSX 01
Time:1:27.128
Weight:1150
Bhp:666
P.P:636
Wheel:G25

just threw down a baseline time to get the ball rolling still using
standard settings except for downforce

Hi diver,
Cheers for the invite to this competition! 👍
Will give this a go when I get a chance although by time I get my Uni work done today and try, but probably fail, to catch the Div1 Gold guys in the WRS I may not have time to put down a time for this today but I will get one in soon! ;)

Cheers, Xerxes. :)

This isn't as easy as I thought it would be. :crazy:

Player: spinner
Car: Yellowhat YMS Supra 05
Time: 1:30.473
Weight: 1090kg
Bhp 653
P.P 636
DS3

If I can get under 1:30 I'll be happy !

Time:1:27.128

just threw down a baseline time to get the ball rolling still using
standard settings except for downforce

I thought this is a GT 500 challenge.

I didn´t knew GT 500 cars have nearly 700 bhp :lol:

raVer

In real life GT500 cars could produce up to 800hp, we should be able to unrestricted them in GT without adding turbos.

Street tracks aren't really my thing, but with no PSN I'll try anything to keep me amused :)

Player: GTP_Stotty
Car: Xanavi NISMO GTR '08
Time: 1'25.869
Weight: 1,100kg
Bhp: 711 bhp
P.P 658
G27 Wheel

Ran 20 laps with some settings I've been using at Suzuka (with shortened gearing). The lap does need tidying up bit as there are a coupe of slight wall touches, but I reckon a really low 25 is on the cards.

Replay saved and settings available if anyone wants them.

Hi guys, thx to Chester for the challenge. With the settings u stipulated, my best lap out of 15 was a 1:24.353. Gtr Yellowhat, 711 hp, 1100kg, g27 wheel. I used full down force but switched my gearing to 180 from 168.

Hi guys, thx to Chester for the challenge. With the settings u stipulated, my best lap out of 15 was a 1:24.353. Gtr Yellowhat, 711 hp, 1100kg, g27 wheel. I used full down force but switched my gearing to 180 from 168.

Wow that is some lap. Over a second ahead Stotty who is D1 gold driver. Get yourself over to the WRS.

Wow that is some lap. Over a second ahead Stotty who is D1 gold driver. Get yourself over to the WRS.

Thx pal, as I kept raising the tranny from where i thought it should be(168), the laps kept coming down. Most of my laps were in the 1:25's I tried to post the screen pic from my iphone but it's saying "invalid image". I'll keep trying

Were you using skid recovery force?

If you weren't, I'd love to see the replay and the settings as I have no idea how I'm losing over 1.5 seconds in a 85s lap.

Cheers,
Chris

Player: DanardiF1
Car: Tom's Lexus SC430 Petronas
Time: 1.29.661
Weight: 1100kg
Bhp 572
P.P 624
Wheel: DFGT

Thought I'd do a run in my unmodded ARTA NSX, and I'm loads quicker in the bends than in the Lexus, though the lack of power doesn't help the overall times...

Player: DanardiF1
Car: ARTA NSX 06
Time: 1.30.256
Bhp 497
P.P 599

Last edited:
I thought this is a GT 500 challenge.

I didn´t knew GT 500 cars have nearly 700 bhp :lol:

raVer

just to clarify,what you say is correct,but in the interests of fairness , i have allowed full modification rather than a hp limit etc, so that if you choose to use the same car as a competitor, by allowing full mods the theory is that the machines will then be the same, aside from setup of course, i hope this answers your question

to claim the prize you must upload a replay as per wrs standards, if people are using aids please say so and i can create a seperate results table thanks

Had a quick 25 lap run on a fresh car fully modded so it still has the run-in to help bring it up to power although I doubt that will make any real difference around Monaco.

Player: X3rx3s44
Car: Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R '08
Time: 1:25.883
Power: 692BHP
PP: 654

I will also emulate what Chris has said and say that even with a clean lap on current (guessed) setup a low 25 is on the cards and with a bit of tweaking I would not be surprised to see the fastest drivers into the 24s, maybe even deep into the 24s... :)
Good luck all, will post a new time once car is run-in and then start playing with some setup to cure the GT-Rs understeer... ;)

Xerxes.

Player: GTP_Stotty
Car: Xanavi NISMO GTR '08
Time: 1'25.869
Weight: 1,100kg
Bhp: 711 bhp
P.P 658
G27 Wheel

Replay saved and settings available if anyone wants them.

Hmm... 0.014 :D
Will probably be closer than I ever get to you in the WRS... :sly:
Would be interested in your settings mate and can give you my 'best guess' in return to compare... Times are similar, although I expect the setups will be relatively similar too as I read through your suspension thread in the WRS forums and I completely agree! 👍
I have been reversing what seems logical for about 2-3 months now and getting faster times! ;)

UPDATE!: Setup unchanged, still running-in ;)
Did another 15 laps before heading off to bed and got my first fast, 100% clean and WRS/OLR conforming lap. :)
Still much more to get out of the car as I get further through the run-in and eventually start looking at tuning the suspension properly rather than just guessing... :sly:

Player: X3rx3s44
Car: Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R '08
Time: 1:25.486
Power: 699BHP (Still running-in)
PP: 655

See how long it takes for that time to get knocked off the top of the Non-Aid Laptimes... :D
Diver, I am quite certain that the 1:24.3xx posted yesterday must have been with SRF activated. After 15 laps that time is outrageously quick! I have seen the times Chris (Stotty) does in the WRS events and there is no way I would expect that after 20 laps he would be 1.5sec off the pace... :odd: Additonally, I would not expect to be 1.1sec off the pace after 40 laps either... :scared:

Xerxes. :)

Nice time :)

Might be a while until I run this again as I have another project I want to get off the ground first. I'll share my settings for the GTR though sometime tonight/tomorrow when I can to my PS3.

I remembering turning off all the aids except abs @ 1, but in case it reset itself in between screens I will try again tonight. I didn't mean to cause a stir. Obviously, it can't be quite that fast w/ no srf. I am good w/ the gt500's, but prolly not that good.

I remembering turning off all the aids except abs @ 1, but in case it reset itself in between screens I will try again tonight. I didn't mean to cause a stir. Obviously, it can't be quite that fast w/ no srf. I am good w/ the gt500's, but prolly not that good.

Hey mate thanks for joining in and, your honesty is appreciated,in the interest of fairness i would ask you to have another go, with srf off,as you suggested,and repost the new time , i will remove you off of the leader board until then thankyou and hope 2 see your new time soon

Cheers birdiemaker :)
Perhaps you are just that fast!... ;) But from what I have seen in my time on GTP, no-one who is in Div1 Gold is normally that far off the pace after 20 laps...
Please don't take the comment I made as an accusation that you have intentionally used SRF or tried to gain any advantage it was merely my honest opinion given the knowledge of how fast the Div1 Gold drivers tend to be that it is unlikely that anyone would be that much faster after just 15 laps. :sly:
Although perhaps your car and setup is perfect and you are a Div1 Gold standard driver in which case I would take my hat off to you for posting such an incredible time! :bowdown:

Cheers birdiemaker :)
Perhaps you are just that fast!... ;) But from what I have seen in my time on GTP, no-one who is in Div1 Gold is normally that far off the pace after 20 laps...
Please don't take the comment I made as an accusation that you have intentionally used SRF or tried to gain any advantage it was merely my honest opinion given the knowledge of how fast the Div1 Gold drivers tend to be that it is unlikely that anyone would be that much faster after just 15 laps. :sly:
Although perhaps your car and setup is perfect and you are a Div1 Gold standard driver in which case I would take my hat off to you for posting such an incredible time! :bowdown:

well said Xerxes and awesome time yourself:tup:

Time:1:25.794

getting closer but not really making much progress with the setup:crazy:
feels like im going around in circles...... time to change cars me thinks

Latest Posts

Back