- 23

- Orange, CT.
- c4birdiemaker
Yeah u guys were right unfortunately. The best I can do so far this evening is 1:26.764. Now I'm way behind..lol. SRF definately off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still runnin' the yellowhat GTR
well said Xerxes and awesome time yourself:tup:
Car:Mobil1 NSX 01
Time:1:25.794
Weight:1150
Bhp:666
P.P:636
Wheel:G25
getting closer but not really making much progress with the setup
feels like im going around in circles...... time to change cars me thinks
Yeah u guys were right unfortunately. The best I can do so far this evening is 1:26.764. Now I'm way behind..lol. SRF definately off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still runnin' the yellowhat GTR
heya lost thanks for stopping by ,and i hope 2 see your lap time for my track (whatever that means)?
Cheers!
I am in the same boat as yourself, I feel that the GT-R will not be my strongest car and already know what I will switch to once I have run-in the GT-R and extracted what I feel is 'about' the limit of its potential (with this idiot steering anyway!)
Also, I know the opening post says any GT500 but does that include the Stealth Models? I have them and they are great. Whilst the NSX is not much better than any of the premium NSXs. The GT-R is far and away the best GT-R in the game... So as these are not cars anyone has access to I was going to refrain from using them, tempting as it is, unless I got desperate but perhaps you should make note that they are not applicable in the OP.![]()
Meaning its your track on gt5 =). yeah ill have a go in it and see what i can do , just wasnt to interested on modding my gt500 car i like them standard
cool bro i know where your coming from with the engine mods but i decided to make it full mods to try and minimise the doubt that comes when cars are unmodded because their will always be a few who flaunt the regs![]()
I can post a video of me completely destroying a car in 2:55+ if you like. I've got heaps of laps like that at this track!
Would've preferred this to be just straight up GT500, these 'anything goes' rules leave me at a disadvantage, as I don't want to spend money on mods that I don't want my cars to have. I'd upped the bhp of the Lexus but I can't dial out the understeer to make it nice to drive, and my favourite the ARTA NSX I'd prefer to keep stock...
Saying that I think my 1.30 is quite respectable seeing as I'm giving away 250bhp up the hill and other places...
yes you are at quite a disadvantage,racing a unmodded gt500 in a modded gt500 challenge. I have at least 2 of most of the good gt500 cars so that i can still run in stock series etc on line,soit didnt even occour to me that some people would not want 2 engine mod the cars. so just for you and any1 else who wants too i will create a second table for stock gt500s
yes you are at quite a disadvantage,racing a unmodded gt500 in a modded gt500 challenge. I have at least 2 of most of the good gt500 cars so that i can still run in stock series etc on line,soit didnt even occour to me that some people would not want 2 engine mod the cars. so just for you and any1 else who wants too i will create a second table for stock gt500s
OK.. i went for a spin last nigth.. after 3 hours and several setups later i did 1:26.817 with all AID's off; no TCS, no SRF etc. and the Grip Reduction set to REAL.
Here's the replay video as promised
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcg_IZ4m_7w
Player: oalithgow
Car: nissan Yellowhat GT-R '8
Time:1:26.817
Weight:1100kg
Bhp:697
P.P:654
Wheel\DS3: "Driving Force Pro" : p
UPDATE: today i went for another spin but this time using the Skid Recovery ON and the Grip reduction to LOW and i managed a 1:25.557 on the 3'rd atempt...
![]()
Player: Starking7
Car: Xanavi NISMO GTR '08
Time: 1:25.632
Weight: 1100kg
Bhp: 711
P.P: 658
Controller: Driving Force Pro
Best of my knowledge I can knock off about .2-.4 seconds off my time. Got maybe 10-15 laps with the GTR, tried the SC430 earlier and couldn't break 1:26.5.
firstly thankyou for joining us and taking the time too post a time .Secondly i watched your replay and while it wasnt a technically clean lap (few wall touches)it was still a solid effort in that car, however i did notice it was your first lap on cold tyres, so you could deffinately drop the time I would think,looking forward to more non srf times from you ,keep up the good work
Thats why I'm so slow I've been racing with those on since I got the game.Yeah, I got that set on 10, coupled with the ELB (extra-locking brakes) and LTK (lack of track knowlege)... and, as you know, SRFELBLTK spells 'disaster'.
Nice lap but try to show it in 1st person for the nex time cause that way you aren't helping anybody including me![]()