^^divers gt500 time trial 1^^

Yeah u guys were right unfortunately. The best I can do so far this evening is 1:26.764. Now I'm way behind..lol. SRF definately off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still runnin' the yellowhat GTR

well said Xerxes and awesome time yourself:tup:

Car:Mobil1 NSX 01
Time:1:25.794
Weight:1150
Bhp:666
P.P:636
Wheel:G25

getting closer but not really making much progress with the setup:crazy:
feels like im going around in circles...... time to change cars me thinks

Cheers! :D
I am in the same boat as yourself, I feel that the GT-R will not be my strongest car and already know what I will switch to once I have run-in the GT-R and extracted what I feel is 'about' the limit of its potential (with this idiot steering anyway! ;))
Also, I know the opening post says any GT500 but does that include the Stealth Models? I have them and they are great. Whilst the NSX is not much better than any of the premium NSXs. The GT-R is far and away the best GT-R in the game... So as these are not cars anyone has access to I was going to refrain from using them, tempting as it is, unless I got desperate but perhaps you should make note that they are not applicable in the OP. ;)

Yeah u guys were right unfortunately. The best I can do so far this evening is 1:26.764. Now I'm way behind..lol. SRF definately off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still runnin' the yellowhat GTR

Cheers c4birdiemaker these challenges are only as valuable as the competitors are honest ,keep at it though ,at least your posting times and they will only improve at this very challenging track:tup:

heya lost thanks for stopping by ,and i hope 2 see your lap time for my track (whatever that means)?

Meaning its your track on gt5 =). yeah ill have a go in it and see what i can do , just wasnt to interested on modding my gt500 car i like them standard

Cheers! :D
I am in the same boat as yourself, I feel that the GT-R will not be my strongest car and already know what I will switch to once I have run-in the GT-R and extracted what I feel is 'about' the limit of its potential (with this idiot steering anyway! ;))
Also, I know the opening post says any GT500 but does that include the Stealth Models? I have them and they are great. Whilst the NSX is not much better than any of the premium NSXs. The GT-R is far and away the best GT-R in the game... So as these are not cars anyone has access to I was going to refrain from using them, tempting as it is, unless I got desperate but perhaps you should make note that they are not applicable in the OP. ;)

I too have the stealth cars , and i agree the stealth gtr is awesome , sadly i rarely drive it due to the fact not everyone has one and its use online is generaly frowned upon by some.In that vein this would be the perfect opportunity to use it in anger, but i dont think it would be fair to use it to claim the prize(though i realise most people are here for the challenge). Out of comparitive curiosity i will allow it but record the results in a seperate section of the results table for those who want the opportunity to use the stealth gt500s.Im always on the look out to make these challenges more enjoyable and your comments are a great help:tup:

Meaning its your track on gt5 =). yeah ill have a go in it and see what i can do , just wasnt to interested on modding my gt500 car i like them standard

cool bro i know where your coming from with the engine mods but i decided to make it full mods to try and minimise the doubt that comes when cars are unmodded because their will always be a few who flaunt the regs:mad:

cool bro i know where your coming from with the engine mods but i decided to make it full mods to try and minimise the doubt that comes when cars are unmodded because their will always be a few who flaunt the regs:mad:

Amen to that good thinking, as of replays illd only be able to provided a screenshot as i dont have a usb stick but can take a pic off my digital camera? that be good enough?

Yeah, I got that set on 10, coupled with the ELB (extra-locking brakes) and LTK (lack of track knowlege)... and, as you know, SRFELBLTK spells 'disaster'.

Would've preferred this to be just straight up GT500, these 'anything goes' rules leave me at a disadvantage, as I don't want to spend money on mods that I don't want my cars to have. I'd upped the bhp of the Lexus but I can't dial out the understeer to make it nice to drive, and my favourite the ARTA NSX I'd prefer to keep stock...

Saying that I think my 1.30 is quite respectable seeing as I'm giving away 250bhp up the hill and other places...

Would've preferred this to be just straight up GT500, these 'anything goes' rules leave me at a disadvantage, as I don't want to spend money on mods that I don't want my cars to have. I'd upped the bhp of the Lexus but I can't dial out the understeer to make it nice to drive, and my favourite the ARTA NSX I'd prefer to keep stock...

Saying that I think my 1.30 is quite respectable seeing as I'm giving away 250bhp up the hill and other places...

yes you are at quite a disadvantage,racing a unmodded gt500 in a modded gt500 challenge. I have at least 2 of most of the good gt500 cars so that i can still run in stock series etc on line,soit didnt even occour to me that some people would not want 2 engine mod the cars. so just for you and any1 else who wants too i will create a second table for stock gt500s

yes you are at quite a disadvantage,racing a unmodded gt500 in a modded gt500 challenge. I have at least 2 of most of the good gt500 cars so that i can still run in stock series etc on line,soit didnt even occour to me that some people would not want 2 engine mod the cars. so just for you and any1 else who wants too i will create a second table for stock gt500s

Cheers for that. The modded cars do give me something to aim for though :P The closer I can get to a modded GT500 in my stock one the happier I'll be...

I only have 2 GT500 cars right now (coz I'm a stingy git and don't want to pay that much!), and a few modded GT300's, so I'm only up to 500bhp anyway!

5 seconds ain't bad at the moment, but I think I can get into 29's if I get my head down...

:lol: That's exactly what I have done! 👍
I have 2 of every premium (and some standard) GT500 and GT300. One is stock for online race series and the others are fully tuned to see exactly what these puppies are capable of! ;)
Have done the same with all the Stealth cars too. I have them stock on one account and fully tuned on the other and just have them shared so I can have the best of both worlds! :D 12 Stealth cars... mmm! :drool:

Had a go at this last night, definitely not a favorite track with the tight 1st/2nd gear turns. I used my ARTA NSX, 538hp (stage 3 engine tune), 608pp, took a little while to do a clean lap. Time was 1:27.364.

OK.. i went for a spin last nigth.. after 3 hours and several setups later i did 1:26.817 with all AID's off; no TCS, no SRF etc. and the Grip Reduction set to REAL.
Here's the replay video as promised
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcg_IZ4m_7w

Player: oalithgow
Car: nissan Yellowhat GT-R '8
Time:1:26.817
Weight:1100kg
Bhp:697
P.P:654
Wheel\DS3: "Driving Force Pro" : p

UPDATE: today i went for another spin but this time using the Skid Recovery ON and the Grip reduction to LOW and i managed a 1:25.557 on the 3'rd atempt...
sam0295m.jpg

Last edited:
Player: Starking7
Car: Xanavi NISMO GTR '08
Time: 1:25.632
Weight: 1100kg
Bhp: 711
P.P: 658
Controller: Driving Force Pro

Best of my knowledge I can knock off about .2-.4 seconds off my time. Got maybe 10-15 laps with the GTR, tried the SC430 earlier and couldn't break 1:26.5.

Last edited:
OK.. i went for a spin last nigth.. after 3 hours and several setups later i did 1:26.817 with all AID's off; no TCS, no SRF etc. and the Grip Reduction set to REAL.
Here's the replay video as promised
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcg_IZ4m_7w

Player: oalithgow
Car: nissan Yellowhat GT-R '8
Time:1:26.817
Weight:1100kg
Bhp:697
P.P:654
Wheel\DS3: "Driving Force Pro" : p

UPDATE: today i went for another spin but this time using the Skid Recovery ON and the Grip reduction to LOW and i managed a 1:25.557 on the 3'rd atempt...
sam0295m.jpg

firstly thankyou for joining us and taking the time too post a time .Secondly i watched your replay and while it wasnt a technically clean lap (few wall touches)it was still a solid effort in that car, however i did notice it was your first lap on cold tyres, so you could deffinately drop the time I would think,looking forward to more non srf times from you ,keep up the good work

Player: Starking7
Car: Xanavi NISMO GTR '08
Time: 1:25.632
Weight: 1100kg
Bhp: 711
P.P: 658
Controller: Driving Force Pro

Best of my knowledge I can knock off about .2-.4 seconds off my time. Got maybe 10-15 laps with the GTR, tried the SC430 earlier and couldn't break 1:26.5.

Welcome and well done starking . Would love to see You improve that time because X3rx has had it all his way since the first day.lol man the GTRs despite their understeer are a hard act 2 follow very hard 2 get past 711 hp. leaves all but the lambo behind curious to see what Epson nsx times people are getting

firstly thankyou for joining us and taking the time too post a time .Secondly i watched your replay and while it wasnt a technically clean lap (few wall touches)it was still a solid effort in that car, however i did notice it was your first lap on cold tyres, so you could deffinately drop the time I would think,looking forward to more non srf times from you ,keep up the good work

Thank's for the advice and thank's for posting this challenge.. good way to keep the ps3 bussy untill PSN comes back.
About my lap... yes that was a little bumpy lap :dunce: i've done cleaner ones but slower...will try again with the tyres warmer.. and the lap i did with the aid ON was a lot cleaner...

Last edited:
Yeah, I got that set on 10, coupled with the ELB (extra-locking brakes) and LTK (lack of track knowlege)... and, as you know, SRFELBLTK spells 'disaster'.
Thats why I'm so slow I've been racing with those on since I got the game.

Hi guys, I got bored today so I thought I would record and post the video of my leaderboard Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R lap... :)
I am still getting around to giving it more seat time as I'm not confident that this time will be fast enough to keep me at the top but with so many other things on time is a bit of a premium for racing at the moment... :indiff:
Does anyone know how to upload the HD quality from the iPhone4...? It only uploaded it as this 🤬... ;)

Xerxes. :)

EDIT: Video Removed!

Last edited:
New best laps for both my stock ARTA NSX (500bhp) and my modded Tom's Lexus (692bhp).

1.29.687 in the NSX
1.27.729 for the Lexus

Nice lap but try to show it in 1st person for the nex time cause that way you aren't helping anybody including me :dopey:

Yes well, I only really posted it to show my lap was clean more-so than try and help... ;) I was hoping to not give away my racing lines, braking points, acceleration points etc., :sly:, but as you are not the first to ask I may re-record this and my other replays in a first-person view to help out those who may be struggling or curious to see what they are doing different! 👍

EDIT: Hi guys, a few people have asked me for a first person video for this one and my others for various TT events I'm currently doing so here is the new link;

Last edited:
Nice run man..👍 you're really fast. You're racing lines are identical to mine but you're gearing is superior maby i will do someting with that.. thank's for the vid.
Also I have improve a bit thank's to "chesterdraws" advices.. today i hit a 1:25.995 with a few errors.. will post my other replay after i make a fully clean lap :P

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back