Division 3 June 2022

• Thread starter JLBowler
  • 55 comments
I am pumped for tonight. Sports tires for the win!!!

We still need a backup replay uploader, and I am off grid next weekend. Any takers? I can give instruction and it takes about 10 minutes.

Last edited:
Had a lot of fun guys! Had a few hiccups that I’ll get sorted by the next one. Thanks for having me.
Good clean racing from D3 tonight. Can't wait for next season.

I do. Let me think. I'll do some checking later, but since I missed last week's 'RH' night it's going to be a race car at a new (old) track. On another note JC, in my data entry adventures I have noticed discrepancies in FL between what you have recorded and what I'm seeing in replays. How are you recording FLs? So far I've been changing things.

Until they give us a proper Race Results screen, the FL recorded is a best guess as it can change during the last lap giving the scorekeeper less time memorize it before crossing the line. And if the scorekeeper finishes before it is set, then they will not know it changed unless someone tells them.

Sort of what I thought given the conversation in the party chat. To enter FLs for each driver it's necessary for me to go through the replays and I'll continue to make changes if I see a difference in what was remembered and what may have changed after the scorekeeper finishes, ie. when the person in last place sets FL on their last lap, it's been done. :cheers:

@Skills I just wanted to let you know I'm your first YouTube subscriber and to also tell you that I may prefer to use your streams to get gaps, that way I can do the whole process on my computer and not have to involve GT7 screen shots. I still need the replays to get FLs for each driver. :cheers: 🥳

Until they give us a proper Race Results screen, the FL recorded is a best guess as it can change during the last lap giving the scorekeeper less time memorize it before crossing the line. And if the scorekeeper finishes before it is set, then they will not know it changed unless someone tells them.
Sort of what I thought given the conversation in the party chat. To enter FLs for each driver it's necessary for me to go through the replays and I'll continue to make changes if I see a difference in what was remembered and what may have changed after the scorekeeper finishes, ie. when the person in last place sets FL on their last lap, it's been done. :cheers:
Yeah it is nonsense that the Single player Race Results show total time, gaps and fast lap info but lobby Race Results are so basic.
You guys have any suggestions for a car or track?
Corvette C7 Gr3 RH
Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Grand Prix
Preset Weather S06 Humid, Cloudless and Pleasant
Late Morning

My suggestion: Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 '13 (Gr 3) 450 000 cr. at Trial Mountain. Weather CO2 Cloudy and Warm. ToD Afternoon. Hazy, but no rain.

After the discussion on Sunday about track boundaries I found this in the OLR.

Track Boundaries

This post will serve as a supplement to section 13 of the SNAIL OLR.

The white line at the track edge is the track boundary unless there is a striped rumble strip present or the section of track is listed here as an exception to this rule. The white line and / or the rumble strip will be considered part of the track surface.

I'm out of town until Wednesday, if I'm not back the mountain people got me. Happy 4th everyone
Happy New Year Celebration GIF by Faith Holland

I tried a lap with that fancy Camaro car and it’s a handful.. can’t give it much gas or she goes around.

I tried a lap with that fancy Camaro car and it’s a handful.. can’t give it much gas or she goes around.
Thanks for the warning. I haven't driven the Bitchin' Camaro yet. I should. I think I'm gonna down to the shore, play some video games, buy some Def Leppard T-shirts.

Is anyone getting 1:34 lap times with the Camaro at Dragon? Best I could get was :38s consistently sometimes dipping in the high :35s.

Is anyone getting 1:34 lap times with the Camaro at Dragon? Best I could get was :38s consistently sometimes dipping in the high :35s.
Don't feel too bad. Have a look at who posted that "mid-division' lap time, none other that #1 D1 driver Timlour. I'm happy if I can be within 3 seconds of those guys. lol.

Looking forward to tonight's racing. However, it's my only night for the July season. I still plan on doing data for D3 and I'm asking for help. @Skills has been live streaming the racing on YouTube and that is great for getting the 'gap' times for finishers. However, if Skills is last, and I hate to say, it does happen, the finish screen doesn't appear in his feed. I'm asking someone to take a screen shot of the finish screen (press the option button for about a second, you'll hear a 'click' and it is saved to your Media.) and share those in the Division 3 conversation thread in GT7 (PS5?). Or maybe a separate one with just me to keep things cleaner.

Now for some practice in the squirrelly Camaro. Squeeze the throttle Grasshopper. :cheers:😆

Oh just saw this.

I switched to a static IP I think around February March and it has made a huge improvement. Don’t know what happened last time out. Haven’t had issues in other games hopefully tonight goes smoothly.

Back