Division 3 - OCTOBER Season Conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It always seems to be on Sundays only. It's really weird. My old PS3 went out not too long ago so when I got the new one I thought my troubles might be gone cuz everything was fine for a short bit. We upgraded our router not too long ago too which helped both the wired and wireless front. My internet speed generally seems pretty good since I upgraded a couple months ago. I always test and get nearly 40DL and over 6UL. I always reset/reboot everything before Sunday events too.

Hi Lessen ,

Have you tried clearing the system cache in gt6?
I mean before every Sunday night .

I have networking skills , so if you want I can help you until we find the problem.

I will most likely not be racing this week. I will be playing in an all night softball tournament on Saturday/Sunday and there is very little chance that I will be in any condition (sleep wise) to race Sunday night.

So as some of you are aware I'm getting married on Saturday so I may or may not be running Sunday. Depends on the hang over/total alcohol poisoning I get :sly:

I've missed a few weeks but have gotten some practice in for this one. Is it alright if I race Sunday?

So as some of you are aware I'm getting married on Saturday so I may or may not be running Sunday. Depends on the hang over/total alcohol poisoning I get :sly:

I say take the week off from racing and celebrate. Don't you have to change your online name now? :)

I say take the week off from racing and celebrate. Don't you have to change your online name now? :)
I've thought about it but I'm afraid of losing all my ps3 data and games purchased on this account so I'll wait til I get a PS4 :)

I can't speak on behalf of that. I have no purchased stuff on my PS3. I can't see why not though.

I'm probably gonna miss tonight's race, I have to go to a family dinner. Just wanted to let y'all know.

@Die_Birdy_Die , it seems you may have missed a point for me for the pole in combo 2. If you wouldn't mind checking it out ....
....and by the way YOUR FIRED lol , just kidding buddy

Haha , I don't know what those numbers mean .... It was thought that R1 pole was not counted , if you got it all in there then thanks.
P3 or P4 doesn't make any difference to me :cheers:

Haha , I don't know what those numbers mean .... It was thought that R1 pole was not counted , if you got it all in there then thanks.
P3 or P4 doesn't make any difference to me :cheers:
round 2 race 1 you got the pole and the win(R2/1=1-1) Round 2 race 2 you started 9th and finished 6th (R2/2=9-6)
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back