DLC bundle not offered anymore?

• Thread starter Drift260Z
  • 23 comments
hachi_kid
hey guys. I went in to the PSN store last night to buy the DLC bundle, and I noticed it wasn't there. anyone know if this is a glitch? or are they not offering it anymore?

Most likely to induce (coerce) people to buy the GT5 XL version. Marketing 101.

One of GT5 XL's marketing points is that it contains the purchasable DLC released October and December 2011.

Corrected.

Last edited:
Most likely to induce (coerce) people to buy the GT5 XL version. Marketing 101.

One of GT5 XL's marketing points is that it contains all the DLC released up-to-date through the Dec 20, 2011 DLC.
Not all DLC to date.

Wait so if I'm from the UK and haven't bought any DLC, how much will all of it cost now in pounds sterling?

WOW that's such a load of crap!!!!!!! **** Polyphony

Not PD's fault; Besides wasn't the bundle just a way to purchase the DLC as a whole rather than separate & vice versa?

So, there is no need to get mad! 👍

I was going to buy it, but not now. Sure is a good way to make me not want to buy any of the DLC. Good job Sony and PD.

Also its
$4.99 Spa
$1.99 Paint chips
$7.99 Car pack 1
$2.99 Gear pack
Total of $17.96

Not PD's fault; Besides wasn't the bundle just a way to purchase the DLC as a whole rather than separate & vice versa?

So, there is no need to get mad! 👍

It was cheaper if you bought the bundle. IIRC the bundle cost as much as the track pack and the car pack did if you bought them separately.

Only Applies to north America.
EU and directly UK can still buy the bundle for £9.49 pence.

EU has yet to even confirm any Gold / Platinum / XL edition release...

Only Applies to north America.
EU and directly UK can still buy the bundle for £9.49 pence.

EU has yet to even confirm any Gold / Platinum / XL edition release...

Oh of course, if they are saying that the XL includes $20 of DLC, then they can hardly be selling it for less on PSN!

Is there a way to buy it from the EU server and then use it on my US account?💡

NVM You can't. I wanted to buy it to support the DLC, but I just can't see supporting the increase since they released the XL.

*Please note that to purchase the DLC and the Family Upgrade, the region of your GT5 disc (Regions: Europe, North America, Japan, Asia) and the region of the PSN account which is used to sign in to the PlayStation®Store (selected when setting the address during account creation) must match. For example, if a user who owns the North American disc purchases the DLCs and Family Upgrade with an account that has a UK address and location, they will not be able to use the DLC using the North American game disc.

Source

Last edited:
Back