DLC History?

There's three Porsche DLC packs coming, at least one or two of them by the end of the year, and they might possibly be offered with a "season pass". I believe there's also a non-Porsche DLC likely to drop before the end of the year as well as several cars like the P1 GTR and BMW M6 GT3 scheduled to be in a pack after the first of the year.

Just looking at the cost, $100 may seem like a lot (I've spent nearly the same), but when I look at hours of entertainment per dollar spent I feel like I've got my money's worth and then some. I'll likely continue to buy every DLC pack they release, it's usually only $5-10 a pop and I could easily spend that on one pint at the pub so it's not an issue for me. It's no different really than shelling out $50-60 every year for the new version of Madden or FIFA.

I've never felt bad about paying for DLC in AC, I feel like I'm supporting one of the more genuine smaller companies in the gaming industry. The money we pay goes towards making the game better and supporting the lives of the good guys building the game. It's games like Forza where you can pay $100 for the game; $40 for the VIP Pass; then $20 for the Expansion which isn't included in the VIP Pass, along with more DLC. Those are the ones I don't like buying.

@USMCinfinity i am looking forward to read how you will feel about DLC in AC after you will have a chance to enjoy it and discover that you maybe never had so much fun for so little money.
Keep us posted.

I always feel sorry for you guys how expensive a pint of beer can be, here you can easily get it (0,5l) for one euro, sometimes even less :-)

I always feel sorry for you guys how expensive a pint of beer can be, here you can easily get it (0,5l) for one euro, sometimes even less :-)
That's about what a domestic beer in your average place will cost here. The prices rise for imported and craft beers or in the more upscale joints or special events, like concerts and sports venues.

Like krakr said, I can get schwill beer for a buck or two at some pubs, maybe less when they're on special. But for good beer it's usually $4-8 a pint + tip so it's not difficult to get close to $10/pint. Craft beer has gotten really big here the last 5 years or so and I think a lot of places charge a bit more for it just because they know they can, even at the liquor store it's usually $10-15 for a six pack of good beer. At concerts/sporting events they really rape you, not uncommon to pay nearly $10 for a can of Budweiser and even more for good beer.

So yeah, paying $5-10 for a DLC pack that will get me many, many more hours of entertainment than a pint of beer really isn't an issue for me when I look at it that way. I'm sure most people could find something to go without for a week or two in order to buy a DLC pack. Hell, I ate peanut-butter samiches for lunch at work for 6 months to help save up for my gaming PC. :D

Like krakr said, I can get schwill beer for a buck or two at some pubs, maybe less when they're on special. But for good beer it's usually $4-8 a pint + tip so it's not difficult to get close to $10/pint. Craft beer has gotten really big here the last 5 years or so and I think a lot of places charge a bit more for it just because they know they can, even at the liquor store it's usually $10-15 for a six pack of good beer. At concerts/sporting events they really rape you, not uncommon to pay nearly $10 for a can of Budweiser and even more for good beer.

So yeah, paying $5-10 for a DLC pack that will get me many, many more hours of entertainment than a pint of beer really isn't an issue for me when I look at it that way. I'm sure most people could find something to go without for a week or two in order to buy a DLC pack. Hell, I ate peanut-butter samiches for lunch at work for 6 months to help save up for my gaming PC. :D
it was only a month or so ago where i accidentally blew over £100 on drinks(NEVER GET A ROUND OF SHOTS IN GREATER LONDON NEVER) now granted i did have some fun but it didnt last long and i personally dont get fallout from playing assetto corsa and to be honest my sim racing setup has been the best ice breaker ever for me for anyone that enters my apartment, ive actually created a lap time list for my friend group and family. pretty hilarious. its all fun and games until my brother and i get competitive, then its war.

Thankfully the game was $39.99 with prime, so HOPEFULLY they do a season pass, but they'll probably go the PC way which ****** everyone $$wise.

Thankfully the game was $39.99 with prime, so HOPEFULLY they do a season pass, but they'll probably go the PC way which ****** everyone $$wise.
yeah they are saying there will be a season pass for the porsche dlc as there will be three of them coming this year 21 cars in total with three porsches being free to the general populous. We know the 2017 porsche panamera will be coming for free with the first dlc you know the one that has this wing

nxjhkp1pz841domx6217.GIF

this feature apparently convinced marco that it needs to come as well.

I think the content for the console release was determined before Japanese Pack was out, its common sense its not included. It includes the first three DLCs, though. Those three DLC were bought separately on PC.

The thing is console release was postponed and then those last two packs came in.

Latest Posts

Back