- 198
- HIGHTECH_BURITTO
5 gold chromes sent!!
Coming in a couple of minutes!
5 gold chromes sent!!
2nd set of paints sent and will send some extras tomorrow. speed 12 coming soon or can you give me a date please? 👍
Coming in a couple of minutes!
comcastic08Tomorrow sounds good?
gazelle68thats fine mate. mixed set of free chromes sent ;-)
FerrariEnzo15Hey you didn't accept my fr yet I think I delete you to make room for other trades so can you send the fr and then I'll send the drift masarati for ds3
thats fine mate. mixed set of free chromes sent ;-)
You sent me 15 chromes. Want 5 back?
gazelle68still no delivery of the green pearlescent speed 12?
gazelle68still no delivery of the green pearlescent speed 12?
gazelle68still no delivery of the green pearlescent speed 12?
FerrariEnzo15Same. For the Camaro Ss
comcastic08Sent!
CBSEVENHow many matte colors can I get from you?