DLC & Matte & Chromed Painted Cars! (Also OCD TVR's Available!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter comcastic08
  • 107 comments
  • 6,166 views
2nd set of paints sent and will send some extras tomorrow. speed 12 coming soon or can you give me a date please? 👍

Tomorrow sounds good?
 
Hey you didn't accept my fr yet I think I delete you to make room for other trades so can you send the fr and then I'll send the drift masarati for ds3
 
gazelle68
thats fine mate. mixed set of free chromes sent ;-)

You sent me 15 chromes ;). Want 5 back?
 
FerrariEnzo15
Hey you didn't accept my fr yet I think I delete you to make room for other trades so can you send the fr and then I'll send the drift masarati for ds3

I never got a friend request from you. Sent fr tho ;)
 
still no delivery of the green pearlescent speed 12?
 
gazelle68
still no delivery of the green pearlescent speed 12?

Srry i was busy yesterday and forgot :/
 
I just got the XL edition of this game and really want like as many matte colors as possible I have about 150 cars been playing nonstop with bspec to get money.
 
How many matte colors can I get from you?
 
CBSEVEN
How many matte colors can I get from you?

Nono i paint cars with either Matte, chrome, and DLC paints, not sell the matte paints.


But you can get 5 free mattes if you add my account


Camaro to Saleen Sent!
 
Back