DLC & Matte & Chromed Painted Cars! (Also OCD TVR's Available!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter comcastic08
  • 107 comments
  • 6,166 views
sure but wanted 2 cars from your ocd. What would you like for the 2nd car?
 
5 Chromes/Mattes or somethin. And Im
Available to trade tomorrow.
Ok cool I will send you 10 paints. If you want specific colors post a list or I will send 5 chrome 3gold 2 silver and 5 random mattes. Please send fr to thugdevotion. Thanks. 👍
 
sure but wanted 2 cars from your ocd. What would you like for the 2nd car?

thug wanted it first or unless u wanted me to do the usb thing
 
Will do in 2-3 hours 👍! I'm available to trade tomorrow if that's fine for you.

Greets!

Giving in 2-3 hours im currently repairing my ps3 from dust lol
 
Hey Comcastic, have you sent the 458? I've had incredibly limited access to my PS3 and have been unable to send the paints.
 
Hyped
Hey Comcastic, have you sent the 458? I've had incredibly limited access to my PS3 and have been unable to send the paints.

It got traded sadly :/
 
Can I have the Camaro I'll send any drift car

Or do you want my favorite drift car the masarti gran Turismo s the one I have handles amazing and destroys any other tune you can find anywhere the tune is perfect and runs great on all maps
 
Can I have the Camaro I'll send any drift car

Or do you want my favorite drift car the masarti gran Turismo s the one I have handles amazing and destroys any other tune you can find anywhere the tune is perfect and runs great on all maps

Does it run great in DS3?
 
What do you want for the camaro
 
Post in error :)
 
Last edited:
FerrariEnzo15
Whenever is fine with me

Ill send it today. Add me HIGHTECH_BURITTO if Im full ill delete some friends
 
hi mate has the speed 12 - green pearlescent been traded or are using usb?:)
 
gazelle68
hi mate has the speed 12 - green pearlescent been traded or are using usb?:)

Probably using usb, U want it? :)
 
comcastic08
Probably using usb, U want it? :)

yes please young man. 10 gold chromes ok?
i can send 5 today and 5 on the 6th :-)
edit.....send to 82 account please
 
Last edited:
yes please young man. 10 gold chromes ok?
i can send 5 today and 5 on the 6th :-)
edit.....send to 82 account please

Alright ill send it tomorrow
 
Unfortunately there's no standard ferraris. I've got a wide array of nice cars a few tickets and can send paints
 
Unfortunately there's no standard ferraris. I've got a wide array of nice cars a few tickets and can send paints

any ticket will be fine then :)
 
When can you send and can I send now as not free tommorow
 
1st set of paints sent.....but game says i have reached limit but i think i only sent 4:dunce:
let me know what comes your end and i will fix at the end of my second set 👍
 
5 gold chromes sent!!
 
2nd set of paints sent and will send some extras tomorrow. speed 12 coming soon or can you give me a date please? 👍
 
Back