DLC Painted Cars- Car #7 Up Soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter slayer91
  • 77 comments
  • 4,591 views
Messages
1,136
United States
Pennsylvania
Messages
slayer241991
Messages
xXSurturRising
slayer91's DLC Painted Cars Thread

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE PARTICIPATING!

THE RULES FOR CAR #6 HAVE ALSO CHAGED A BIT, SO PAY ATTENTION!

Between 12/21 and 12/25, I will be offering up 5 DLC painted cars. Here's how this works:
-I am going to take pictures of the cars as I plan them out and get them painted.
-When I do, the first person to post they want it will be the one to get it.
-On the specified day, I will send out the car to that person.
-In return, they will dupe it back to me.

This is a way for me to not only preserve my DLC chips, but for others to save theirs as well, and for people who do not have the DLC paints to experience them.

The car for the next day will not be posted until the first one is claimed. I'm also open to suggestions.

Some questions have been raised about this so for clarification:
-IF YOU HAVE "WON" A CAR ALREADY, YOU CANNOT CLAIM ANOTHER UNTIL IT HAS BEEN UP FOR AT LEAST 1 HOUR.
-YOU CANNOT CLAIM A CAR AHEAD OF TIME
-IF YOU "WIN" 2 CARS, YOU ARE NO LONGER ELIGIBLE TO "WIN" AGAIN

*AS OF 12/8/11, ANYONE WHO DOES NOT ABIDE TO THESE GUIDELINES WILL LOSE THEIR ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE*

Here is the first car:

Gran Turismo 350Z RS
Body is GT Flourescense 003
Wheels are BBS in GT Gunmetal 009
All mechanincal upgrades purchased, Sports Soft Tires
SanGimignano-TownSquare.jpg

SanGimignano-TownSquare_1.jpg

SanGimignano-TownSquare_2.jpg


This Car will be available on 12/21.

Claimed by GTCHAMP
 
Last edited:
I want it. It looks awesome. I will keep my eye on this post.
 
OK, GT CHAMP it's yours. If there is an extreme demand for this I may do more, but I'll see how the first 5 do.

Next car will be up tonight 👍
 
OK, GT CHAMP it's yours. If there is an extreme demand for this I may do more, but I'll see how the first 5 do.

Next car will be up tonight 👍

Thanks, I will try to send it back as soon as possible. Can the same person "win" twice?
 
Last edited:
It looks awsome:dopey:
 
Kind of defeats the purpose of this thread but i need someone to do it with, would you like to trade DLC painted cars?
 
Carl3456 and GTCHAMP, I answered your questions by editing the OP 👍. Next car will be up soon!
 
Car #2

Audi RS6 Avant
Body in GT Metallic 009
Wheels are BBS LM-R in GT Chrome 009
All mechanical upgrades and Sports Soft tires purchased.
Full aero kit with color matched CF hood.
AhrweilerGate.jpg

AhrweilerGate_1.jpg

AhrweilerGate_2.jpg


Available 12/22
Claimed by GTCHAMP
 
Last edited:
Another beauty. Can I have it as well.
 
So how exactly does this work?
 
Nice idea's you got here sir..too bad I'm too booked to send them back/on.:( good work though keep it up.👍:)
 
can i get the audi rs6 please
 
Welcome:tup:,hope you don't mind me getting some ideas here.;)
 
So let's say I get a car. then what happens? Do I send it back to you?
 
So let's say I get a car. then what happens? Do I send it back to you?

Yes. You dupe it back by backing up your game before you send it, then restoring your save game afterwords. Then we both have the car. You lose a trade day but nobody loses their DLC chips, so you in theory can use the same one more than once.

The next car will go up around lunch time tomorrow, and will be very special, so watch out for it!
 
Last edited:
slayer91
Yes. You lose a trade day but nobody loses their DLC chips, so you in theory can use the same one more than once.

The next car will go up around lunch time tomorrow, so watch out for it!

Oh. I think u get it. Because you received a car with DLC paint you get that colour. Maybe?
 
Please read the OP as I have made some rule updates/changes.



Everything is explained in the first post.



Thanks 👍



She's yours.


why thank you kind sir
 
Oh. I think u get it. Because you received a car with DLC paint you get that colour. Maybe?

No you don't,the car will remain that colour but the paint chip you get will be the cars original one if said car gives a paint chip.
 
-I back up my save game.
-I build the car and paint it. Then I send it to you. (You have the car)
-I restore my old save game. (I get my paint chip back)
-You back up your save game and send the car (Now I have the car again)
-You restore your save game (You have the car back, so now we both have it)

You don't get the paint chip, but you get the car painted in the DLC color. ^Rob explained how that works.
 
slayer91
-I back up my save game.
-I build the car and paint it. Then I send it to you. (You have the car)
-I restore my old save game. (I get my paint chip back)
-You back up your save game and send the car (Now I have the car again)
-You restore your save game (You have the car back, so now we both have it)

You don't get the paint chip, but you get the car painted in the DLC color. ^Rob explained how that works.

Ok. I've heard of that before. I don't think I'll take part in this though. Just because of the struggle to do all that. But thanks anyway for explaining.
 
Aaah doh-_-" I don't have and can't make a bavk-up-_-"
 
neither do i
 
neither do i

OK, sorry about that then.

GT CHAMP, I guess the second car is yours as well.
 
but how does GT Champ gets 2 cars ?
 
Back