DLC Painted Cars- Car #7 Up Soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter slayer91
  • 77 comments
  • 4,591 views
Because he was faster then you;)

but 2 ? i mean if i has the 1st of the 1st car , automaticly i would also win the 2nd even if i was sleeping
 
He claimed the first one.
You claimed the second one before it went up (See OP)
GTCHAMP claimed it after it went up, but it was before the car had been up for an hour (See OP)
Someone else claimed the car but backed out becasue they are not able to dupe.
After the hour was up and no one else had claimed the car, it got reverted to him.

I guess I will have to amend the rules once again to make myself clear.

Don't worry, there will be cars Carl. I've got a doozie coming up here around lunch so keep your eyes peeled.
 
He claimed the first one.
You claimed the second one before it went up (See OP)
GTCHAMP claimed it after it went up, but it was before the car had been up for an hour (See OP)
Someone else claimed the car but backed out becasue they are not able to dupe.
After the hour was up and no one else had claimed the car, it got reverted to him.

I guess I will have to amend the rules once again to make myself clear.

Don't worry, there will be cars Carl. I've got a doozie coming up here around lunch so keep your eyes peeled.

ok , btw go to my thread and expecify the academy car colours (the original name) please
 
I updated my post Carl, as well as the rules for this thread.
 
I've got a doozie coming up here around lunch so keep your eyes peeled.

Ow the w...a..i...t...... :banghead: hahaa anyhow's bet what's coming is entirely capable of tearing off a man's face.
 
Car #3.....

Maserati Gran Turismo S
Body in GT Polarized 006
Wheels are Factory in Maserati Nero
All mechanical upgrades and Sports Soft tires purchased.
Full body kit with CF hood installed.
Bern-MarketStreet.jpg

Bern-MarketStreet_1.jpg

Bern-MarketStreet_2.jpg


Available 12/23
Claimed by mschreck
 
Last edited:
Do want please :D
 
Would like one please.
 
mschreck gets the Maserati. Next car will be up tonight!

Since there is such a demand, I am going to extend this out to ten cars, but I haven't determined what dates 6-10 will be availiable yet.
 
mschreck gets the Maserati. Next car will be up tonight!

Since there is such a demand, I am going to extend this out to ten cars, but I haven't determined what dates 6-10 will be availiable yet.

Thanks slay, you done an awesome job on it. Hope Carl gets lucky tonight, was a close finish :scared:
 
Maserati looks great. Keep up the good work. I wonder what will be up for grabs next. Thanks for the AUDI by the way. 👍

EDIT - I can't win anymore? :nervous::(
 
Last edited:
Car #4

Ferrari F40
Body in GT Chrome 002
Wheels are Rays in GT Polarized 002
All mechanical upgrades and Sports Soft tires purchased.
Siena-PiazzadelCampo_2.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_1.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo.jpg


Available 12/24
Claimed by nbayley
 
Last edited:
Nice suttle color choices. Looks great 👍 Even though I can't get it. :(
 
Oh my my,she's beautiful man.:drool: and once again I curse my heavy trade list.:ouch:
 
Screw it I'm making this one myself.;):lol:
 
nbayley it's yours.

Car 5 will be up later tonight or tomorrow.
 
Car #5

Mercedes-Benz 300SL
Body in GT Japanese 002
Wheels are stock in Schwarz
All mechanical upgrades and Sports Soft tires purchased
Bumpers removed
SanGalganoAbbey.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_1.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_2.jpg


Available 12/25
Claimed by flybynighter
 
Last edited:
Carl3456 gets it.

The 6th car will be up as soon as I determine a date I can send it.
 
Carl3456 gets it.

The 6th car will be up as soon as I determine a date I can send it.

thanks :)

off topic :

slayer91:

-12/17-GT Academy 370Z Red(expecify colour name)for Amuse S2000 GT-1
-12/18-GT Academy GT-R Black(expecify colour name)for Amuse S2000 GT-1
-12/19-GT Academy GT-R Gray(expecify colour name)for NSX-R LM Road Car
 
Car 5 available again.
 
me
No joking mate am too busy to send it back.:(
Sorry bud but its nice,:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Can I have this one ? I may not be able to send it back right away as its Christmas, but will with-in a day or 2 for sure?
 
Can I have this one ? I may not be able to send it back right away as its Christmas, but will with-in a day or 2 for sure?

That's fine, it's all yours.

I should have a 6th car up tonight.
 
Can I have this one ? I may not be able to send it back right away as its Christmas, but will with-in a day or 2 for sure?

Thats a sweet looking car mate,👍 Nice one
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Back