DLC tracks wishlist

  • Thread starter Thread starter PHNTQM
  • 49 comments
  • 2,861 views
Messages
5
Messages
PHNTQM
Sup Bros ...

Just started this thread to give people at PD a wink and a nudge to see if they wave their magic hands and make available a few tracks I would like to drive on, even if we have to pay for it.

Let me start:

Mount Panorama ... Australia
Mt. Akagi, Mt. Akina, Shoumaru Pass, Irohazaka Pass ... Initial D Anime mountain passes
Isle of Man TT race course
 
I'm pretty sure this has been done before.

Expect every existing or non existing, or demolished track to be mentioned.
 
i want midfield back! and el capitan.

for rl-tracks i want to see spa and mby hockenheim
 
Mount Panorama. I would absolutely love this track.
 
Spa Francorchamps
Caesar's Palace
Hockenheimring
Scandinavian Raceway
Silverstone
Watkins Glen
Road America
Road Atlanta
Mount Panorama
Pikes Peak Hill Climb
GT4 Test Course
One or more drag strips
A huge 'Gymkhana' track where you can just mess around and do whatever you'd like!

Oh there is so many to choose from...!
 
Complex string
Monza (without chicanes)
Nardo (or any long, banked oval)
Fiorano
Magny cours
Istanbul Park
Sepang
Brands hatch
Col de Turini (Monte carlo rally stage)
Panzerplatte (German rally stage)
Red rock valley
Special Stage route 11
 
old Nordschleife from 1930 or so with the Steilstrecke
 
Just started this thread to give people at PD a wink and a nudge to see if they wave their magic hands and make available a few tracks I would like to drive on, even if we have to pay for it.

In case there will be DLC (which I doubt) they probably already know what they are going to include. I think you should save your hopes for GT6.
 
Some of us have bought this game just a few months back.. We don't want to save something for GT6, thats ridiculous... I think a real driving simulator must be on real world tracks! So I would very much like to see REAL WORLD TRACKS PLEASE!!! :D
 
Mount Panorama. I would absolutely love this track.
The Mountain would be nice, yes siree Bob. Any track that calls their first corner "Hell" gets a thumbs-up from me. Not to mention the esse's are screaming for digital rubber...
 
I definitely want the Pikes Peak Hill Climb. Oh, can you also make it so you can fall off the edge too? :lol:
 
Daytona Night
I agree Spa would be a good choice
And Hockenheim
Infineon
Driving Park, Test Course, and others to make a return :)
 
Silverstone.
Snetterton.
Donnington.
Brands Hatch.
Infineon.
Road America.
Santa Pod.
A testing ground, with a mixture of high speed turnes, chicanes and long straights.
 
Sup Bros ...

Just started this thread to give people at PD a wink and a nudge to see if they wave their magic hands and make available a few tracks I would like to drive on, even if we have to pay for it.

Let me start:

Mount Panorama ... Australia
Mt. Akagi, Mt. Akina, Shoumaru Pass, Irohazaka Pass ... Initial D Anime mountain passes
Isle of Man TT race course

would say isle of man is impossible... 60km road... and for cars really too tight
 
If GT5 had the tracks from Shift2, I would be so happy. It has to be the best track list ever IMO. All the great ones, with configurations. The only one I wish was there is the Monza ring. Of course the Monaco is also "not" Monoco, but Riviera.

So my vote is every track from S2 in GT5.
 
Estoril Circuit (from Portugal) would be nice.

As well as all the tracks from all GT previous games.
 
There are to many tracks to list.
 
DromeGT
Silverstone.
Snetterton.
Donnington.
Brands Hatch.
Infineon.
Road America.
Santa Pod.
A testing ground, with a mixture of high speed turnes, chicanes and long straights.

Ahh forgot about Silverstone :)
 
Vaxxtx
If GT5 had the tracks from Shift2, I would be so happy. It has to be the best track list ever IMO. All the great ones, with configurations. The only one I wish was there is the Monza ring. Of course the Monaco is also "not" Monoco, but Riviera.

So my vote is every track from S2 in GT5.

Why is Monaco in GT5 nit the correct layout? Or is that the non F1 layout?
 
I want a damn proper drag strip with a tree and some other drag strip basics! How hard can it be for PD to make a one mile straight with a few other normal drag strip features? I don't think they recognize the number of people who appreciate drag racing and love to do it.
 
Why is Monaco in GT5 nit the correct layout? Or is that the non F1 layout?

They are both (in S2 and GT5) called something else due to the F1 License. Also I know there are 4 configurations for the S2 one, and only seen 1 for GT5. I know the one in S2 has a turn or 2 added on some configurations, as not to infringe on the license rights.
 
Brands Hatch
Spa
Silverstone
Assen
Watkins Glen
Infineon

And a configurable autocross track could be really cool if you could use it online. I'm thinking the ability to "draw a line with cones" - and have it set in a sandbox type flat parking lot (no actual sand, you understand), add an autocross mode for staggered start time trials would be awesome.
 
Spa
Bathurst
Pikes Peak
Oulton Park (island circuit)
Seattle
SS R11 (GT1 layout)
 
Back