DLC tracks wishlist

  • Thread starter Thread starter PHNTQM
  • 49 comments
  • 2,861 views
Spa + change weather and time
Silverstone + change weather and time
Brands hatch
Donigton park
Mondello park
Mugello
Imola
Hoickemheim
Catalunaya
Knock hill
Phillipe island GP track
 
the TEST TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's like Gran Turismo 101..the basic of the basics!! I was shocked it wasnt there! I guess PD is like the rest of the human race...done lost their minds!
 
I always give the same answer to this question: every track that's missing from previous GTs should become available.

Apart from that some new real life tracks would be nice as well.

I'd gladly pay for such an update.
 
Initial D touge's and Complex String. Also Nurburgring south loop.
 
Mosport
Circuit Gilles Veleneuf(spelling?)
Imola
Zolder
Silverstone
Virginia International Raceway
Monticello Motorclub
Bathrust
Ebisu
Nardo Test Facility
Spa

Etc etc etc
 
Silverstone
Road Atlanta
Ebisu
! ! ! !
 
Spa Francorchamps
Caesar's Palace
Hockenheimring
Scandinavian Raceway
Silverstone
Watkins Glen
Road America
Road Atlanta
Mount Panorama
Pikes Peak Hill Climb
GT4 Test Course
One or more drag strips
A huge 'Gymkhana' track where you can just mess around and do whatever you'd like!

Oh there is so many to choose from...!

I fully support this list:tup:
 
one track I truly miss is Seattle, how pd could leave it out is beyond me! Also the original Rome track was outstanding, the new one pales in comparison and is way too short.
 
The only track that i want in GT5 is El Capitan. :)
 
We could Joining us, and send, several ideas to producers of GT5.was a treat that made us llooolll
 
I would like to see Mugello and Silverstone as DLC
 
I would like to see:

-Gunsai Touge (from Best Motoring HV)
-Mt. Haruna (also known as Mt. Akina to all the Initial D buffs.)
-Horse thief mile (at willow springs in California.)
 
Spa
Mt. Panorama (Bathurst)
Silverstone
Zolder
Brands Hatch
Road America
Road Atlanta
 
I really would like to see Springfield Mile (dirt track) and all the above mentioned tracks.also some USAC midget cars would be nice:sly:

Indy
 
I really would like to see Springfield Mile (dirt track) and all the above mentioned tracks.also some USAC midget cars would be nice:sly:

Indy

Would definitely like to see the Springfield Mile, but you could probably forget seeing a USAC Midget as well as a dirt late model. I would like to see a 3/8 banked asphalt bullring and possibly a 1/4 asphalt flat with a crossover. Wouldn't hold my breath, though.
 
Would definitely like to see the Springfield Mile, but you could probably forget seeing a USAC Midget as well as a dirt late model. I would like to see a 3/8 banked asphalt bullring and possibly a 1/4 asphalt flat with a crossover. Wouldn't hold my breath, though.


It's a wish list, and I know a pipe dream!!!! but i grew up in the Midwest with dirt in my nose and the roar of engines in my ears; from the mile to a dozen+ others in Iowa Illinois Ohio and Indiana

Indy
 
Back