DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,407 views
Duck
Hi mate, I just checked my buddy list.
I just want you know to send the Camaro to papero1974.
The BTR will come from Duck_hosting.

No worries mate ;)

Fe662
OMG this chrome italia is AWESOME!!!

Thank you :)

Monatsende
Your JimmyJames10 slots are lost? Use them for another guy.

Cheers mate for the heads up 👍
 
Am here.:) Whats this 1st about.:?
 
cphbullet
I thought that was your reply? lol

Ok I want to see 10 people watching this thread so whoever is watching please post :in: then we will start ;)
Note : you can have any premium car tuned , painted DLC .
GOOD LUCK ;)
 
im watching, 1st? lol
 
in
 
:IN:

or

in ?

:lol:
 
Come on, I'm still at work and my time ended 20 minutes ago!!!!!!!!!
 
Duck
Come on, I'm still at work and my time ended 20 minutes ago!!!!!!!!!

I feel you bro !
COME ON GUYS Duck is in a hurry .. Lol
 
A complete nerd still being at work.

HOODFIELD!!!!!!!! Superhero, where are you!!!!!
 
What do I have to do?

IN?

:in:
in
IN
iN
In
 
I better win this lol
 
The car will stay IN my garage IF I wIN...
 
And seven!
 
makes it 7 lol
 
in??? 👍
 
Question coming in 5 first to answer correctly gets it , time is running out ;)
 
In :D
 
Back