DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,412 views
217
 
291
 
Anywhere between 200 and 350. Sorted.
 
I guess this thread will grow a lot this night.

195
 
286
 
197
 
200

to be second is also not bad...
 
Winner , your request please ? ;)

Gosh, I won!!!!!!
A Jaguar XFR '10 in Salsa?

Now, which car do you own?
 
Let's throw it on a dyno!
 
You should of got that mate ... Tut tut :)

I know mate but I kept back on my guess,s.:lol:
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Was it a golf?
 
:cheers: Well played Duck.
 
Quaak quaaaaak!

Bedtime. End of night in......... 5 hours 30 minutes ... :(
 
Winner , your request please ? ;)
Ok i know this was ment to be a fun competition but im properly *****d off with you right now, i was first to respond to this thread repeatedly! I was ready to answer and yet you made me wait for ages while 10 people posted 'in' and then you asked a question which would be complete luck to guess correctly!
👎
 
Let's throw it on a dyno!

Bit cruel to the T-rex, they already have short arms... now you want to throw a car at it? :sly:
 
It's very late now. Alex, if you have no Salsa XFR, just try with any in my wishlist.

:cheers: and good night to all
 
Sent you an FR.
 
Back