DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,409 views
Painted rims ? I can select some slick rims or you can and choose a colour to paint them if you wish including DLC colours ;)

Wow, you are excellent, I appreciate that a lot. I'll try throwing in something extra for that :) if you tell me what museum cards or horns you're looking for, i can look for them in my items.

I'm thinking Polarized 010 rims, not sure if that would be a mistake but it just may look excellent...i trust your judgement, pick a really slick set of rims :)
 
Oh and please, if you would, keep it stock, not that I don't think you'd tune correctly but I enjoy driving my cars stock and slowly building up my own tune from scratch ;)
 
Samareye
Wow, you are excellent, I appreciate that a lot. I'll try throwing in something extra for that :) if you tell me what museum cards or horns you're looking for, i can look for them in my items.

I'm thinking Polarized 010 rims, not sure if that would be a mistake but it just may look excellent...i trust your judgement, pick a really slick set of rims :)

No extras need mate really , if you like I also offer a service where I'll do what ever you ask to your car then put it up for share so's you can see it before I send ;)
 
I'm good man, I know it'll look good - I've seen a picture of the polarized 010 rims. Just make sure you pick a really sweet set of rims that'll fit it perfectly...and thank you! i appreciate it. :)
 
Samareye
I'm good man, I know it'll look good - I've seen a picture of the polarized 010 rims. Just make sure you pick a really sweet set of rims that'll fit it perfectly...and thank you! i appreciate it. :)

Ok cool but it's in my shares if you FR me ;)
 
Looks excellent, Alex! Very slick rims too! Yup, you have good taste. ;)
 
Lol thanks for pointing that out .
What car is it ?

Do you accept paint chips as payment for the service? I'm kind of backed up on trades. If not, no worries, I'll get back to you in a few days. ;)

By the way, that Enzo in the first post looks sick! :drool: The rear spoiler really works with that color. 👍
 
kennylmao
Do you accept paint chips as payment for the service? I'm kind of backed up on trades. If not, no worries, I'll get back to you in a few days. ;)

By the way, that Enzo in the first post looks sick! :drool: The rear spoiler really works with that color. 👍

I don't mate ;)
 
Are you trading 09 tickets?? Lol
Nope you need them lmao
 
Carson79
Are you trading 09 tickets?? Lol
Nope you need them lmao

Lol I have 09's already but it's good if you have a lot to to rip in one go rather than just one ;)
 
Lol I have 09's already but it's good if you have a lot to to rip in one go rather than just one ;)

I know what you mean .......You could be at it days with one ticket
 
Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '03
Can you have a look at the colour of this for me.? ( OCD CAR )
Bye for now mate.:)
 
christara321
Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '03
Can you have a look at the colour of this for me.? ( OCD CAR )
Bye for now mate.:)

Wool do mate , I'll send over another 10 items later ;)
 
Wool do mate , I'll send over another 10 items later ;)

Cheers mate just after either of these colours ATM.:D
Bright Red Clearcoat / Oxford White Clearcoat
And thanks for any bits you send over mate much appreciated.👍
But only send them if you have no trades on them?
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
christara321
Cheers mate just after either of these colours ATM.:D
Bright Red Clearcoat / Oxford White Clearcoat
And thanks for any bits you send over mate much appreciated.👍
But only send them if you have no trades on them?
Chat soon bye for now.:)

I don't trade those items mate so there all yours ;)
 
The GT-R looks amazing. Thank you Alex!
 
Out of curiosity what are you trying to get from the 09 tickets?
 
the-count.jpg
 
:crazy:40 minutes of refreshing with the baby attacking me.
Be back gotta change a diaper.
 
cryptomanic
:crazy:40 minutes of refreshing.

Mate I hadn't even refreshed my edit . My loading was still spinning and BANG there you are my right hand man :)
How would you like your hamper filled ?
 
#post
 
1961 ticket, I gotta get all the colors of the E-Type, send to crypto-manic, thank you so much.
 
Back