DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,407 views
OMG what j need to do for the italia and the jump track??
 
Sorry guys for the late reply my little is up and poorly , Duck I'll send over your car as soon as I can , well done 👍
 
cphbullet
Ok i know this was ment to be a fun competition but im properly *****d off with you right now, i was first to respond to this thread repeatedly! I was ready to answer and yet you made me wait for ages while 10 people posted 'in' and then you asked a question which would be complete luck to guess correctly!
👎

Mate you obviously didn't read the OP properly
 
christara321
I know mate but I kept back on my guess,s.:lol:
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Was it a golf?

Correct ;)
 

Kind of knew mate but didn,t want to jump in, You never know what people might say.:lol: Oh Mannn
Plus I like seeing others win too.:D
Chat soon mate bye for.:)
 
Fe662
OMG what j need to do for the italia and the jump track??

Fr me mate I'll see what I can do ;)
 
Mate you obviously didn't read the OP properly
There wasnt much to read, it said any tradable car for the FIRST person to post after my reply.
 
cphbullet
There wasnt much to read, it said any tradable car for the FIRST person to post after my reply.

Lol it said wait for my post in this thread and keep an eye on it ;)
Anyway it's done now and was fair in my opinion , sorry you didn't win but there will be more coming soon 👍
 
Lol it said wait for my post in this thread and keep an eye on it ;)
Anyway it's done now and was fair in my opinion , sorry you didn't win but there will be more coming soon 👍
It didnt but w/e your OP so what you say goes i suppose, im away to:banghead: for now.
PS im your 1001st post, i think that deserves something:D
 
No way. 1111st post might deserve something, but midnight was passed :P
 
cphbullet
It didnt but w/e your OP so what you say goes i suppose, im away to:banghead: for now.
PS im your 1001st post, i think that deserves something:D

IT DID . :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
What is your daily driver??? You probably told me but I forgot. My 1998 Integra GS got replaced(the muffler fell off and the clutch was acting weird), I sold it for $2000, Then I bought a 2004 Dodge Stratus RT for $3000 gunmetal, Mcpherson shocks and Eclipse chassis. More room for the baby.
 
I think he said it was a Golf and I'm guessing a GTi. 👍
 
cryptomanic
What is your daily driver??? You probably told me but I forgot. My 1998 Integra GS got replaced(the muffler fell off and the clutch was acting weird), I sold it for $2000, Then I bought a 2004 Dodge Stratus RT for $3000 gunmetal, Mcpherson shocks and Eclipse chassis. More room for the baby.

Nice ;)

Rob192005
I think he said it was a Golf and I'm guessing a GTi. 👍
Yeah a Golf GTI , Graphite Grey :)

Edit: btw click on my tracks on Psn if you want that mega jump track ;)
 
slayer_91 I'll send your gears later today mate ;)
 
Hello.
I would love a (Academy) GT-R or 370z in DLC paint...I have these 0/0/0..

Chevrolet Camaro SS '1969/............................................ Forest green metallic
Dodge Charger SuperBee 426 HEMI '71/..Indigo metallic/Moss green Metallic
Dodge Charger 440 Charger R/T/...........Bright Blue Metallic
Plymouth SuperBird '70/......................Lime Light
Plymouth Cuda 440 SixPack '71/ ........True Blue Metallic/ Rallye Red

Thanks,playnthru
 
silver BTR sent and your Camaro Le Mans Blue metallic received ;)
 
playnthru
Hello.
I would love a (Academy) GT-R or 370z in DLC paint...I have these 0/0/0..

Chevrolet Camaro SS '1969/............................................ Forest green metallic
Dodge Charger SuperBee 426 HEMI '71/..Indigo metallic/Moss green Metallic
Dodge Charger 440 Charger R/T/...........Bright Blue Metallic
Plymouth SuperBird '70/......................Lime Light
Plymouth Cuda 440 SixPack '71/ ........True Blue Metallic/ Rallye Red

Thanks,playnthru

SuperBird '70 / Lime Light please , when can you trade ? Check the OP for available dates 👍

Duck
silver BTR sent and your Camaro Le Mans Blue metallic received ;)

Thanks mate ;)
 
Hello

SuperBird '70/ Lime light 0/0/0 to Alex 3074 from PSN;playnthru

I can send after Reset 11/14/2011, about 24hrs from now..You can send, whenever works with your schedule.. I'll send a Friends Request later:tup:

Thanks,playnthru
 
playnthru
Hello

SuperBird '70/ Lime light 0/0/0 to Alex 3074 from PSN;playnthru

I can send after Reset 11/14/2011, about 24hrs from now..You can send, whenever works with your schedule.. I'll send a Friends Request later:tup:

Thanks,playnthru

Fr sent mate from triggsie1 ;)
 
Hey, I have a RUF 3400 '00 in MEDIUM BLUE!

Will you exchange for it?
 
Samareye
Hey, I have a RUF 3400 '00 in MEDIUM BLUE!

Will you exchange for it?

Yeah check the OP for a date mate
 
I'll send it to you on 11/22

You can send something to me on 11/22 as well...give me a little bit to decide what, okay? :)
 
Samareye
I'll send it to you on 11/22

You can send something to me on 11/22 as well...give me a little bit to decide what, okay? :)

No worries :)
 
Hello

'70 Superbird in ..Lime Light sent:tup:

Thanks,playnthru
 
Do you still need the Pink CTR? It's coming on 11/16 if so.
 
camero ss '69 ( le mans blue / garnet red / tuxedo black / fathom blue metallic / cortez silver metallic / glacier blue / daytona yellow / dusk blue metalic / green / champagne gold metallic / butternut yellow )

You don't have listed Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 Burnished Brown Metallic and
Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 Dover White, so that means I finally have something you need woohoo! :lol: don't tell me you have them now please :nervous:
 
Back