DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,411 views
Carl3456
with that i could help ya mmore , iv got most of the cars soo i can put them online soo you borrow glich them

But I don't borrow glitch cause I think is risky :/
 
It's only risky if you have dlc or have made tracks with the track maker..
 
Yeah 9am tomorrow morning. xP
 
How much time for it Alex sir?
 
wE lOvE yOu AlEx OH yer.:D Dam too quick I guess.:lol: your So vain.:)
 
Is UK time same as GMT?
 
Carl3456
i hope soo cuz im starting to feel bad :(

Bro don't be so nervous.Don't worry,be happy ;)
 
Bro don't be so nervous.Don't worry,be happy ;)

i could but has im on gtp & on ps3 since 8:30 Am , and my eyes hurt and im dizzy soo i wish i could be happy i wish . :(
 
I didn't ask you that , what are you looking for ? Car wise

ohh ok ,

Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88 & Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
 
Alex mate,are you doing this tomorrow too? cause if so I'mma head out.
 
Carl3456
ohh ok ,

Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88 & Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05

Ah ok
 
Carl3456
ohh ok ,

Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88 & Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05

Lol got all of them
 
So do I..
 
wE lOvE yOu AlEx
 
"wE lOvE yOu AlEx"
 
Last edited:
wE lOvE yOu AlEx
 
wE lOvE yOu AlEx
 
Back