DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,412 views
wE lOvE yOu AlEx
 
Noo fuuuu
 
Me thinks a lot of ctrl and v was going on there :lol:
 
:lol: prize for fourth place = ...???

I beat you at something?! :lol: feels like an achievement also well done Chris mate.👍
 
Me thinks a lot of ctrl and v was going on there :lol:

Nearly messed up with the keys.:lol:

c0n6rats m8 :)

Cheers mate.👍
My lucky night has just turned into your lucky night.:D
Pick that prize up for me and enjoy.👍
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)
 
Well done guys , well done Chris , Carl I'll send you a 23 tomorrow mate , how's that ? ;)
 
christara321
Nearly messed up with the keys.:lol:

Cheers mate.👍
My lucky night has just turned into your lucky night.:D
Pick that prize up for me and enjoy.👍
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)

A ? What ? Oh what a nice guy !
 
Well done guys , well done Chris , Carl I'll send you a 23 tomorrow mate , how's that ? ;)

how's that !? WWWWHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TTTTHHHHHHAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNKSSSSSSSS Chris & Alex :bowdown:
 
I beat you at something?! :lol: feels like an achievement also well done Chris mate.👍

I can't keep up with you young whippersnappers :lol:

Well done chris!
 
Carl3456
how's that !? WWWWHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TTTTHHHHHHAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNKSSSSSSSS Chris & Alex :bowdown:

Lol hold on that's not 2 tickets only chris's prizes now , any another Hamper tomorrow chaps .
Carl a level 23 + 5 paints + 5 parts + 10 gears of your choice ;)
 
I can't keep up with you young whippersnappers :lol:

Well done chris!

No whipper snapper here just fast fingers.:D
Nearly messed up on the keys.:lol: Cheers mate.
 
Lol hold on that's not 2 tickets only chris's prizes now , any another Hamper tomorrow chaps .
Carl a level 23 + 5 paints + 5 parts + 10 gears of your choice ;)

many thanks mate but you can give the gears to chris
5 gold chromes plz

5 parts ?

cheers thx againt to both :)
 
many thanks mate but you can give the gears to chris
5 gold chromes plz

5 parts ?

cheers thx againt to both :)

:lol: PLease no more GEARS here.:D :D :D
 
Carl3456
many thanks mate but you can give the gears to chris
5 gold chromes plz

5 parts ?

cheers thx againt to both :)

Lol he don't need gears mate .
I ll send over the goodies shortly , fr me before you go to bed , sweet dreams !
 
Lol he don't need gears mate .
I ll send over the goodies shortly , fr me before you go to bed , sweet dreams !

thx unfortunally i turned off my ps3 20 mins ago soo could you send me a fr instead please ? maybe i can acept it tomorrow

i aint gonna sleep now maybe in 1-2 hours

cheeeersss
 
Carl3456
thx unfortunally i turned off my ps3 20 mins ago soo could you send me a fr instead please ? maybe i can acept it tomorrow

i aint gonna sleep now maybe in 1-2 hours

cheeeersss

Oh man ! Right I need to do another compo now then , everybody ?????
 
okey just turned my ps3 on soo ........... what about now :) ?
 
Carl3456
okey just turned my ps3 on soo ........... what about now :) ?

Yeah send the fr and then turn off mate i'll send all shortly for you , thanks

Compo is short for competition ;)
 
Cant believe i missed this:(
 
Yeah I'm in the new one,back from the Alky shop before it closed.:D
 
I was 0.1 seconds behind him and Outeke edited so his wouldn't have counted.;) and that post was made after you said you had to do a new comp.
 
Back