DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,412 views
:D :( ;) :) GTP sMiLeYs ~**
 
DaxCobra
So what are the chances of getting a Formula 1 car from a Lvl 24 ticket?

And thanks SOOOOOOO much for all this again :D

You only get a FGT or F2007 or a F10 from that ticket . But if save your game data to a USB once you receive the gifts that I've just sent . Then reload your game and open the ticket , if you don't get the car you want , exit , reload data from the USB and try again , so on and so on ;)
 
You only get a FGT or F2007 or a F10 from that ticket . But if save your game data to a USB once you receive the gifts that I've just sent . Then reload your game and open the ticket , if you don't get the car you want , exit , reload data from the USB and try again , so on and so on ;)

Backed it up just now anyway :)
 
I got a Team Lotus coloured F1 car, kind of fitting, no? :D
 
Tapping fingers. :lol:
 
Alex 3074
Stop refreshing Chris !

Soo..Let's start it?I need this to recover my lost game save >:|
 
Carl3456
wat do we have ta post ?

Wait for hamper and you will know ;)
Around what time will it be?
 
Fe662
Wait for hamper and you will know ;)
Around what time will it be?

Soon , as soon as I finish my bowl of ice cream :)
 
Alex 3074
Soon , as soon as I finish my bowl of ice cream :)

Ok just to know.I'm racing in a fast race but I'm stopping just to see this thread XD
 
One year?
 
23?
 
Back