DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,412 views
27???
 
Igwyana
Cheers Buddy 1974 - 1992, not that difficult 👍

I'd like to donate my prize to Fe662 :D

REALLY??Ty!!Man thanks a lot!:D Man I will put around +99 in reputation thread in your name ;)
 
Fe662
Ahhh man you must be kidding.:'(

My profile has 3074 , I was born in 74 , the link clearly shows the year of production ... 1992 , that means I was 18 ... Lol not hard :)
 
Alex 3074
My profile has 3074 , I was born in 74 , the clear shows the year of production ... 1992 , that means I was 18 ... Lol not hard :)

Yup
 
Igwyana
There you go 👍

Well done mate lol , you're like a cobra ... Lightening fast with the kill !
 
wait just checked the vid and its says that the vid was made in 2008

The very start of the Vid says 1992 under the title etc.... 👍
 
Lol what would be the best ticket for a DTM collector :/ ?
 
Fe662
Ohh now it is starting to be clear

What you needing mate ?
Car or Ticket
5 paints
5 parts
10 gears

Igwyana thanks mate ;)
 
Lol what would be the best ticket for a DTM collector :/ ?

try the one with the m3 gtr dtm and go do the dtm seasonal on eigher nordway (my best lap with the m3 gtr dtm on that track is 0:59:xxx )
 
Alex 3074
What you needing mate ?
Car or Ticket
5 paints
5 parts
10 gears

Igwyana thanks mate ;)

Well actually I'm collecting DTM,but they're untradeable,so I don't know what to choose :/
 
Back