DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,411 views
:Dxx ahhaa im not complaining... im happy not to work !! :Dxx hahaha i got the lvl 13 and 18... but i am fully booked till 23rd and 24th?? :Dxx PLEASE !!!!
 
jamiephillips
:Dxx ahhaa im not complaining... im happy not to work !! :Dxx hahaha i got the lvl 13 and 18... but i am fully booked till 23rd and 24th?? :Dxx PLEASE !!!!

What do you need ? Car & Colour ?
 
any 2 chromes (apart from silver adn gold.. obviously) and any car?? :Dxx
 
So I can send you a red chrome mx5 and a green chrome Fiat Panda ?
 
no i was asking... any car?? :Dxx hahaha can i ask for any car (under 1mil) ?? :Dxx
 
jamiephillips
no i was asking... any car?? :Dxx hahaha can i ask for any car (under 1mil) ?? :Dxx

I'll send you any car under the Cap . Just name one ?
 
Could the MB be in GT Metalic 09 please ? :)
 
can i have a McLaren MP4-12C '10 :Dxx and a Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11 :Dxx hhahaha thanks
 
Last edited:
Carl3456
Could the MB be in GT Metalic 09 please ? :)

Yep

jamiephillips
can i have a McLaren MP4-12C '10 :Dxx and a Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11 :Dxx hhahaha thanks

No problem I'll put you in for the 23rd & 24th of Jan ;)
 
I'm looking for these paints too :

AMG Mango
Vitamin C
Sassy Grass Green
Chocolate Pearl Metallic
 
Carl3456
I'm looking for these paints too :

AMG Mango
Vitamin C
Sassy Grass Green
Chocolate Pearl Metallic

Carl I'll send some over in 5 minutes for you ;)
 
Carl3456
7/01 - Carl3456 , mercedes-benz evolution II'91 pleaseee :)

Hapyy new year

Do you mean the 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evo ll '91 ?
 
What would you take for reflex purple devil and vitamin c? Individually or packaged.
 
I have a question. I received the GT-R GT500 Stealth for downloading the full pack(I think that's how I got it anyway). Now I know there's also a NSX GT500 Stealth available, or was available. How could I go about obtaining the NSX? It's not a tradeable car as far as I know. Sorry about interrupting the thread with my ignorance, but I don't do the trade thing and have only 1 main account and don't want to start any others. Thanks in advance to whoever answers this.
 
Pinkwalele
What would you take for reflex purple devil and vitamin c? Individually or packaged.

FR me , I'll send them over for you ;)

turbolefty78
I have a question. I received the GT-R GT500 Stealth for downloading the full pack(I think that's how I got it anyway). Now I know there's also a NSX GT500 Stealth available, or was available. How could I go about obtaining the NSX? It's not a tradeable car as far as I know. Sorry about interrupting the thread with my ignorance, but I don't do the trade thing and have only 1 main account and don't want to start any others. Thanks in advance to whoever answers this.

eBay is your best mate , the NSX GT500 is a Stealth , I have all but if your lucky enough to find them it will cost you . Good luck 👍
 
Alex 3074
FR me , I'll send them over for you ;)

eBay is your best mate , the NSX GT500 is a Stealth , I have all but if your lucky enough to find them it will cost you . Good luck 👍

I'll send it soon, thanks a lot :D
 
Wat do you mean by dlc's? Are they sendable?
 
gtgta86
Wat do you mean by dlc's? Are they sendable?

Down Load Content which is car packs ect from play station store , DLC paints aren't tradable but you can paint a car in a DLC paint and then send the car ;)
 
Alex 3074
Down Load Content which is car packs ect from play station store , DLC paints aren't tradable but you can paint a car in a DLC paint and then send the car ;)

Oh, i thought maybe some dlc type of stuff like the kits and helmets that are in dlc packs but are also winable in seasonals and are sendable, i would like a car in a dlc paint, not sure wat yet but i will message you in a few days
 
Don't know how you want to do matey :

7/1 Carl 3456 / Evo 11 '91 ? / '09 ? GT met 09

to

7/1 Carl 3456 ticket'09

or

7/1 -__________________​
 
You still need the 96 RUF CTR2 in off white?
I have one in white, but it dont list the color name. So I dont know if its what your looking for.
Also have a Blue 00 RGT. It looks like a dark blue to me.
 
werty_56-1
Don't know how you want to do matey :

7/1 Carl 3456 / Evo 11 '91 ? / '09 ? GT met 09

to

7/1 Carl 3456 ticket'09

or

7/1 -__________________

I'm sending either the Merc Evo or a '09 ticket today . Which of these do you want ?
 
Back