DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,411 views
Igwyana
Gunmetal RGT just sent over, call it a ittle gift 👍

Some people here are just too nice 👍 :)
 
cphbullet
Hey i was wondering what your currently looking for as theres another DLC painted car i want?

What do you need ?
 
I need matte paints. What would you like?
 
Rdp616
I need matte paints. What would you like?

Fr triggsi1 and I'll send you some over . Which ones do you need ?
 
My lv.22 ticket for your Dark Metal Gray Academy GTR + 2 mattes from your side?
You interested?
 
KimoKiller200
My lv.22 ticket for your Dark Metal Gray Academy GTR + 2 mattes from your side?
You interested?

Nope ;)
 
Hi mate , what would you like for a 3400S in polarized 005 ?

Thanks! 👍
 
werty_56-1
Hi mate , what would you like for a 3400S in polarized 005 ?

Thanks! 👍

What new level tickets have you got mate ?
 
I got (on werty_56-1) :

ticket :

5
13 x2 (you can take both , very unusefull for me)
15
19
24
2009
 
werty_56-1
I got (on werty_56-1) :

ticket :

5
13 x2 (you can take both , very unusefull for me)
15
19
24
2009

I got all those mate , if you get any others let me know , I'll send it over on my next free slot if I can ;)
 
I got all those mate , if you get any others let me know , I'll send it over on my next free slot if I can ;)

Sorry :guilty:

on 2nd account only got 1971 ticket ....
 
Hi mate,
I am trying to get some gears for a while.
Desert Camouflage
Skully
Untamed
I've got all level tickets as well as 1000 ticket
BD tickets I have 65,66 and 67
Would you like to make a Trade with me?
Cheers
 
werty_56-1
Sorry :guilty:

on 2nd account only got 1971 ticket ....

Only need the last level tickets I have all other tickets in the game ;)
 
Which ones are they ? :)

(I forgot to back up gaem data and lost 5x horns #112) :S
 
werty_56-1
Which ones are they ? :)

(I forgot to back up gaem data and lost 5x horns #112) :S

I think the only 1 I need in in triggsie1 is a level 20 ;)
 
hmm it's okay.. I have a 67 Ticket if you like ....
(May I ask a question, since I am a new guy.. was my previous offer too much or was it balanced?)
 
Alex 3074
What do you need ?
Desert Camouflage
Skully
Untamed

of course not all of them....
just send me a few will do....
 
KimoKiller200
hmm it's okay.. I have a 67 Ticket if you like ....
(May I ask a question, since I am a new guy.. was my previous offer too much or was it balanced?)

To me A/C cars are more desirable than a level 22 ticket plus I don't need that ticket and I wouldn't expect to send a car plus paints for a ticket . Most trades here will be on that bases 1 car = 1 ticket . Tbh there's nothing I really need in this game anymore , I just trade items to people who need them just to help out , if I'm in a good mood I won't ask for anything back . Asking for more than what you offering to me is not something that makes me wish to help out 👍
 
PugDogRock
Alex 3074
What do you need ?
Desert Camouflage
Skully
Untamed

of course not all of them....
just send me a few will do....

Yeah no problem I'll fill your gift box tonight , make sure your on to empty if you can , if not I'll continue to send tomorrow ;)
 
Yeah no problem I'll fill your gift box tonight , make sure your on to empty if you can , if not I'll continue to send tomorrow ;)

Thanks mate,
I will send you LV 20 tomorrow, use my quota today....
Will add you asap
psn triggsie1
 
PugDogRock
Thanks mate,
I will send you LV 20 tomorrow, use my quota today....
Will add you asap
psn triggsie1

No worries just leave a message on your fr so I know who you are ;)
 
To me A/C cars are more desirable than a level 22 ticket plus I don't need that ticket and I wouldn't expect to send a car plus paints for a ticket . Most trades here will be on that bases 1 car = 1 ticket . Tbh there's nothing I really need in this game anymore , I just trade items to people who need them just to help out , if I'm in a good mood I won't ask for anything back . Asking for more than what you offering to me is not something that makes me wish to help out 👍
:) No problem, but if you re=read my post you'll see that I crossed the 2 mattes before you respond :) no hard feelings (BTW I admit I was a bit greedy) :)
 
Back