Do u have a carDomain

  • Thread starter Thread starter DARKEST_HOUR
  • 12 comments
  • 705 views
Link in his sig I guess.
 
I think it might be against the AUP or TOS to do that.


I THINK it is technically advertising... but I have been known to be incorrect...
 
What are you all like? Did anyone think to report it? Or is it a case of, "Nah, lets all just make inane posts."
 
why is it a waste i just wanted some suggestions from some nissan enthusiasts is that much ask ,thers alot babys in here . . 'omg a wasted thread what well we do"





whats the big deal
 
DARKEST_HOUR
why is it a waste
I presume that's a question even though there is no ?

I believe you considered it a waste when you edited your first post to just include a 👎 and nothing else, and then later wondered why there was no delete option.
 
Back