Do we need another Gran Turismo from PD?

What should PD focus on?

• Gran Turismo 6

Votes: 117 81.8%
  • Tourist Trophy 2

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Kazunori Yamauchi RPG

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Motor Toon Grand Prix 3

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Omega Boost 2

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • A More Specific Motorsport Sim

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • POWERBOAT RACING!!!

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • PLANE RACING!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something Completely Different

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They should close up shop and sell their headquarters to nintendo

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Gran Tourist Turismo Trophy 62

• Motor Toon Turismo Mountain 36

• Total voters
We need a less distracted PD. A PD that can focus 100% on a console GT game rather than a handheld version.

Gosh, I miss those days....:indiff:

Alright, who were the five that voted to close PD and sell the shop to Nintendo?

We need to have a talk.

Hello, I am representing the six who closed up shop, they are busy right now counting their Nintendo money, so the founder of the thread will represent them.

I'VE GOT A BIKE YOU CAN RIDE IT IF YOU LIKE IT'S GOT A BASKET AND BELLS AND RINGS AND THINGS TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD! I'D GIVE IT TO YOU IF I COULD BUT I BORROWED IT!

Me thinks they were trollin', just like I was trollin' when I put that option in!

If PD did go for "They should close up shop and sell their headquarters to nintendo" I probably wouldn't buy the next GT because the cars would be low poly and the gameplay would consist mainly of chucking banana skins at your opponents. I was surprised to see so few Tourist Trophy 2 votes.

I voted for Omega Boost 2, imagine the old one was so cool with the live action intro and the intro song :) Now have HD graphics, better gameplay, longer mission, better story, and online play vs and coop. Maybe after GT6 ...

TokoTurismo
Don't be, it'll only be infested with Nissan and a whole bunch of Skylines taking on the world.

And all the Corvettes ands Mustangs would be the bad guys!!!

GT6. I am one of those who does not like GT5, and I want my favorite racing game to be my favorite once again. GTTT would be interesting, as would an RPG, but I think GT should always take the priority.

I'VE GOT A BIKE YOU CAN RIDE IT IF YOU LIKE IT'S GOT A BASKET AND BELLS AND RINGS AND THINGS TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD! I'D GIVE IT TO YOU IF I COULD BUT I BORROWED IT!

IF YOU THINK IT COULD LOOK GOOD THEN I GUESS IT SHOULD [/Pink Floyd] :P

Back