Do you believe in the Zodiacs? And, what's your Zodiac?

I was born under the sign of Bollocks, with my Do Me A Lemon rising in the Wheelbarrow of Horsecrap.

:lol: That sounds more genuine than half of the stuff you see in these 'star sign' columns.

What I like to do is look at the horoscope column in the paper and ask someone what their sign is; then I tell them I'm going to read their horoscope. But I read a different one. When they say "That's soooo true, that's exactly like my life at the minute!" you can show them up a treat by revealing you read out a random one. 👍

Born under a baa-baa-baaaaaad sign.. . .

cf806f0f-c292-49ac-95df-3ce8c2893c64_zpsa4d0e061.jpg

According to the old way (OP) I'm a Sagittarius, and according to the new way (Post #4) I'm an Ophiuchus. Either one sounds awesome so I'm happy, but I can't think of any cars I could post with those names :P. Not that I believe in astrology in any way, which I don't (while being very interested in astronomy).

I once discussed this with a friend of my girlfriend. She was seriously into all this crap.

After an hour of listening I dropped that bomb on her about the dates being all screwed up. The look on her face (utter sadness) was priceless.

Another soul destroyed by me.
👍

Pisces.

I don't believe in Horoscopes in the slightest, and I never read them and think "oh that's so my life right now"... they never seem to apply at all.

I do however conform to lots of the Piscean characteristics, and so does my sister who's also a Pisces.

I had a friend who made a credit card sized compatability chart, laminated it, and kept it in his wallet. If he was chatting a girl up he would ask her what her sign was, check his card, and then act in a manner inline with a compatible star sign...

... he didn't get much action that year.

I once discussed this with a friend of my girlfriend. She was seriously into all this crap.

After an hour of listening I dropped that bomb on her about the dates being all screwed up. The look on her face (utter sadness) was priceless.

👍
Tch. Typical Scorpio...

👍

Man-made dates don't change the positions of the stars in relation to the longitude/latitude you first popped out on Earth.
However going by dates to figure out where the stars were when you were born is quite . . . funny. And false.

Nyeh, I don't think it has any relevance to who we are as people. I mean, I'm going to take examples from what is supposedly my one (Sagittarius).

"Because people like you so much"

People don't like me, so I don't see how that fits me.

"Your totem, the Centaur, which is half man and half beast, describes..."

I do not own a totem pole, I would never EVER buy a totem pole, that would mean sacrificing some precious money that I would rather do something else with.

Anyone noticed that a lot of these star signs are all really similar to one another? I can honestly swear they all say something about a "freedom-loving spirit" or a "knowledge of what needs to be done."

Or are they all just boring to read so I just stop reading and assume they all say that? ...

This is one of those things that fascinates me a lot.

Determining your character and the kind of person you are based on the day you were born with reference to stars in the sky? Where is the logic in that?!! :crazy:

But when I actually read a description about my horoscope, I was surprised. This can't be right, 90% of the stuff here is true.

It doesn't make sense. :confused:

Pisces btw. :indiff:

I'm a Gemini. These are like the memes people post on Facebook where it's like "If you don't re-post this YOU WILL DIE TONIGHT!". I don't believe it.

Latest Posts

Back