Do you feel you have 100% control of the car in Driveclub?

• Thread starter jp_footy
  • 62 comments

Do you feel you have 100% control of the car in Driveclub?

• Yes

Votes: 55 57.3%
  • No

Votes: 41 42.7%

• Total voters
@justin credible Another tip is to change the camera views to say bonnet cam or chase cam depending on how heavy the rain/snow is, if you are playing interior view this is the worst one for heavy rain, apart from that you have to drive through it and learn the track and ease off on the wet corners but you can still power through them. 👍

Thanks for the advice people.
I have decided to give it a miss, I know I haven't got the patience to do lap after lap until I know it inside out.
If there as an option of rain off then that would have been done to make it acceptable to me.
I got so fed up of Driveclub a few months back I ended up giving my ps4 and driveclub game to the young lad next door.

I got the PS4 again as I am awaiting the VR set up for it then a wait for GT Sport (I hear there's a difficulty slider which is music to my ears) and Ace combat looks good as long as they haven't changed the controls to the toggles, please please tell me they haven't.

I always drive in the mode where there is nothing showing of the car no bonnet no instruments just like staring through the windscreen, not sure what this mode is called but I prefer it.
Thinking about it inserting all the different things we all want would be near impossible in to Driveclub so I have to accept races in the rain are not for me as I just cannot see any of the track unless I slow to 40mph which is pointless.

Back