Do you have???

  • Thread starter Thread starter AllyAdair
  • 9 comments
  • 602 views
Messages
159
Messages
AllyAdair
Any of these??

Bandai Direzza SC430 '06
Eneos SC430 '08
Motul Autech GT-R '08
Pennzoil Zexel GT-R '01
Corolla Rally Car '98
R8 LMS Race Car '09 - Not Team Playstation
 
i have the corolla in 0.0 miles
 
Any car in particular your looking for it mate?
 
I have all of those. Each with 0 miles. Let me check your garage.
 
cool. just lemme know what you need
 
Got the Eneos, can trade now for your XJ220 LM mate, oh and do you still want that Giulia? I still have it for you.
 
Thought i'd mailed ya super. don't need it anymore, very interested in your eneos.

I can trade after reset, hows your schedule looking?
 
Thought i'd mailed ya super. don't need it anymore, very interested in your eneos.

I can trade after reset, hows your schedule looking?

I had another botched trade today so I can send today, could you send me the XJ220LM tomorrow?

Oh, and sorry if you mailed me, I can't honestly remember :/
 
no worries mate, Add me : AllyAdair.

I'll send you the XJ220 LM through tomorrow if your happy with that
 
Back