Do you lean your head and body into turns?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brainhulk
  • 69 comments
  • 3,761 views
Leaning outta my Playseat all the time when I get wide into corners :drool:

Tho when I race on my PC I use TrackIR with most of my Racers and I don't do it at all, well maybe I do but then I have lean disabled in all my TrackIR Profiles anyway :dunce:
 
i lean in the wrong direction, apparently,god knows why.
 
the ring in cape ring i always lean to the left.
 
Banked turns i move my head sometimes.
 
Yeah I do this when running wide in a corner or in very close races. It's normal. Everyone else are the freaks :)
 
My son who's 8 does it and I give him alot of flack over it. It's just so funny to see it, Like it actually is helping him make the turn.
 
I do it on occasion, I tend to lean into corners in real life, and its a habit that has transferred to to my gaming. I do drive with a wheel, so sometimes I get a little too immersed. :p
 
My son who's 8 does it and I give him alot of flack over it. It's just so funny to see it, Like it actually is helping him make the turn.

Well I'm convinced there are corners you can't make unless you lean
 
I don't know if I do when I'm driving, but I definitely do it when Bob is driving. I try to lean him around cars and corners. It never works, he still hits things instead of going around them.
 
Lol, sometimes i lean my body when i turn the wheel the opposite way to drift xD
 
I lean all the time. The best thing is, my girlfriend leans when she is watching me race. Two of us sitting on the sofa sync leaning. Cracks me up!
 
I do, I dont exactly put my body to the side, but may lean slightly, I cant see myself racing up tall..... too uncomfortable
 
HAHA this is hilarious.

to answer your question....yes I do :)
 
i do it, i even see people tilt the controller as well
 
YES YES YES. I thought i was crazy and that i am the only one, but appareantely i am not :D
 
I lean all the time. The best thing is, my girlfriend leans when she is watching me race. Two of us sitting on the sofa sync leaning. Cracks me up!

This is the winner right here!

Also, guilty as charged your honor. I am a leaner.
 
Yes sir.

I catch myself holding my breath at odd moments, also. :dunce:

Breathing technique LOL, I also do this and notice i breath out when cornering. It is very affective in calming you down. Smooth is fast.

Yes I also lend into the corners with my head. Somes race sim's include it. Look to corner option that can be adjusted in game settings like the camera feature in GT 5. but i would not recommend to much body movement LOL I notice I do it more when drifting maybe it depends on how sideways you are. But it is a good sign. LOL.

P.s put a seat belt in ur cockpit if it is affecting your reactions to much.
 
Uh, I'm also guilty of this especially in a tight race when I am in a overpowered car I don't normally do that but when I am at a decent car much like competition I'll start leaning it's weird lol
 
Not so much when I'm racing. But when Bob is racing, I tend to lean to the side, hoping he won't ram into the wall. Doesn't work so well. Haha.
 
Last edited:
Sometimes when I don't think I'll make the corner I tighten my whole body.

I even do it when watching others play.
 
I only do it when im going too fast into a corner and about to go off/very wide then I lean.
 
I didn't when I had the controller but now that I'm using the wheel, it happens all the time. I tried to stop it but realized that it made the gameplay less awesome.
 
Only in tight races with a DS3. so when I'm at a friends house. Otherwise if I do, it goes as if it were normal because I use a DFGT.
 
Always. With DFGT.

My wife lol all the times.
 
Back