Votes: 24 42.1%
  • I do not like them

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Sometimes I put Pineapple on my Pizza

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
Concept cars are pretty cool, they show what crazy stuff the design team is thinking up. Problem with VGT is that, most of them are very silly cars that all seem improbably fast and that there is so many of them.

Concept cars should be sprinkled into the games car count, in order to make that spinning wheel of prize cars seem that bit more interesting. At the moment its the opposite way round.

It's like driving the cars that will be in the market in 5 or 6 years!! (except for the Tomahawk and thr Chaparral that are like 100 ahead of time lol)

I like them but I wish if they included more road and more variety of race cars. I want the VGT to feel more unique and less of feeling like it's 1/3 of the tiny car list.

I don't think Kaz gets enough credit for talking these manufactures into creating these VGT machines. These companies are dumping tremendous assets into this for little to no pay off. I am disappointed the flow has slowed to a trickle but I look forward to each one. Not to geek out on you, but the videos that accompany these releases are fascinating to watch.

Personally, I think it's a waste of time. I like to drive cars that exist and we have so few cars at the moment - I wish PD would have focused their time in developing actual cars, than all these Gr.X cars...

In fact, I'd much rather PD made a classics group with iconic cars from the past, instead of Gr.X. Bring back the old timers, like the Mclaren F1 GTR, Porsche GT1, Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR, etc

Personally, I think it's a waste of time. I like to drive cars that exist and we have so few cars at the moment - I wish PD would have focused their time in developing actual cars, than all these Gr.X cars...

In fact, I'd much rather PD made a classics group with iconic cars from the past, instead of Gr.X. Bring back the old timers, like the Mclaren F1 GTR, Porsche GT1, Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR, etc
100% agree

I like having them gives you a taste of what the car manufacturers are looking at. I think alot of people fail to realise it gives car manufacturers to explore and test out ideas in a way. It lets them go wild and make something they would eventually want to make when it's possible. I bet alot of what they do with their VGT cars makes it into some production cars.

Cars, more of them leads to something else to enjoy. This also points to PD adding more cars since the main part of the new era of GT is out. I scratch my head at folks complaining about PD's made up cars but here's the thing they adhere to regulations and restriction for their current class since the game is a simulation I don't actually see a problem since the only reason in real life there aren't any is no one has decided to use a Mustang to race in GT3/GTE, it's not impossible for Ford to built a race version of the car. I say PD should make at least one GR 3 and GR 4 model of cars that would fit the class. Where's the Camaro GR4 PD? As long as it adheres to the rules and remain with limits of reality, which all the GR classes seem to do, I am all for it. Where the heck is the Z?

If you are talking about the Vision Gran Turismo concept cars from the world's manufacturers, I love them. It's like giving them a blank canvas and the results are (obviously) the ultimate creativity in automotive design. Remember the Nike 2020 and Chevrolet Chaparral 2X? Holy crap, those blew my mind!

Concept cars, meh... they are just mild extensions of current production cars, usually. Once in a while we will see a concept car that is truly inspiring, but it's rare.

Pineapple is great with pepperoni! *WAY* better than ham / Canadien bacon.

Back