Do you need all golds in license tests for 100% completion?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DW Rutledge
  • 18 comments
  • 1,661 views
Messages
5
Simple question. I searched the forums and couldn't come up with an answer.
 
Nope! You just need to acquire the licenses, same as GT3.
 
Actually, that's not true either.

The licences do not carry any percentage benefits from passing. You can B-Spec more or less the entire game without licences - although I think a couple of races you cannot B-Spec require an iA licence.
 
I didn't realize it was possible to B-spec the game for 100% completion. I stand corrected.

That does seem rather like showering with a raincoat on, however.
 
Famine
Actually, that's not true either.

The licences do not carry any percentage benefits from passing. You can B-Spec more or less the entire game without licences - although I think a couple of races you cannot B-Spec require an iA licence.

No B-Spec for Special Condition Hall and Mission Hall.

edit: missed Mission Hall
 
even if its needed im covered :sly:

No its not needed,

I didnt know you can bspec without any licenses. kinda defies the point really.
 
Good news! Thanks for the answers guys.

I have no idea how you guys can get all golds.
 
maskrider
No B-Spec for Special Condition Hall and Mission Hall.

edit: missed Mission Hall

Yes.

Curiously though, I spied a B-Spec headphones icon before I did Costa di Amalfi hard yesterday...
 
The B-spec headphones always show on the special conditions tracks but when you click them it says you can't use B-Spec which raises the obvious question of why the bothered to put the icon there.
 
Famine
Yes.

Curiously though, I spied a B-Spec headphones icon before I did Costa di Amalfi hard yesterday...

Yes, the icons are there, but if you click it, it says you cannot b-spec this race.
 
Never B-specced :D

I wasn't expecting to see it there - for much the reason Ax Battler stated.
 
I think they were just too lazy to take it out for the special condition races.


BTW Famine: I like the new avatar. Are you trying to claim you are average or that you are mean?
 
Neither. However, it does have a significant meaning, which is little to do with modern mathematics... I mentioned it to Der Alta and he commented that it'd be far too subtle for most people.
 
Famine
Neither. However, it does have a significant meaning, which is little to do with modern mathematics... I mentioned it to Der Alta and he commented that it'd be far too subtle for most people.

meh, I got it. the "modern" mathematics was too much of a tipoff.

EDIT: forgot to say congrats

I don't want to postwhore, so I'll edit :)
 
Are we refering to post count milestone of 10k?
 
Yep.

I wasn't going to make a "Look at me! I'm a postwhore!" thread - although DA said it would probably have been okay, given the magnitude of the number, so I went for the subtle vote.

X-bar = 10,000.
 
nice job famine 👍, Your not a postwhore (most of the time ;) ) and i dont belive you were apart of HMRCWG (which is responsible for a few members having 5000 or more posts then they should).
 
Yeah Nice Job :cheers:, I made the 5K mark :D
 
Back