Do you race with the music on?

• Thread starter psp88
  • 16 comments

Do you race with the background music on?

• Total voters
I wonder how many players race with the background music on?
I find it distracting so I turn it off.

Last edited:
I do... I turn down all the game sounds to 35 and my custom music up to 100. Now, if I get a car that I'm not familiar with the engine sounds, then I'll turn that aspect up just enough to hear when it is time to shift.

Love Initial D music too..... when I am watching the series. But not while racing myself. So no music while racing, but I like some tunes in the menus.

First thing I do with any racing game is turn off the in-race music, can't stand it when I'm driving.

Scaff

No music ingame for me either, love the tracks that GTPSP has though, very good replay background music.

I find it distracting so I turn it off.

Same here. I need to put some music on my memory stick and try out the custom soundtrack option, though... I don't think it'd be as distracting if it were music I like.

Likewise, I like to hear te engine as well..helps to take the turns better. Nevertheless, music can be inspiring when racing and even help you to concentrate. Anything from Andy Hunter like: "The Wonders of You", "Go", "Ready, Steady, Go" would be awesome to have.

Back